.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I made a mistake and did my dishes...

...and it totally woke me up so now I’m up at 2:38 am and I figured that I might as well just stay up until 3 and watch my favorites television program, Cheaters. I get such a kick out of the cheater people and hearing them all say the same thing, “How dare you do this to me! I can’t believe you put me on television." Cheater/liar people have the ability to become acrimonious and self righteous while they are totally betraying another person and wasting the one life that they get.

I think that they are showing some questionable people on that show. They rarely have married people and now it seems that occasionally, the cheater people aren’t terribly attached to the cheatee. But, they never come out and tell the other person that they don’t want to be around them. That’s the wicked and cowardly part of it all, isn’t it? They don’t ever do any real investigating of anyone and that’s how that Joey Greco dude got stabbed. Did you see that? Some guy just came up to him and stabbed him while they were on a boat. It looked just like he punched him in the stomach so I didn’t figure out that he had been stabbed right away.

I’d like to be out some night and see the Cheater’s cameras, not on me, of course...but I’d like to lead a chant or something like that. I’d be all, “CHEATER! CHEATER!” That’d be fun.

Ooh, I was at a bar shooting pool one night like 20 years ago. I didn’t notice that there was something going on and I was telling the guy I was playing to “SHOOT! SHOOT!” When I did, he looked at me like I was nuts and pointed to the front of the place. I'm shouting to "SHOOT!" and there was a guy with a gun near the front door. He was robbing the place. I just shut my stupid mouth and eased on into the Ladies Room. That was scary.

This is great, now I’m missing Cheater’s. I’ll be right back.

OK, I fell asleep watching it so now it’s tomorrow. Well, I guess it’s really today, whatever. I was just watching The View and I noticed that all of the women there seem to be losing weight. What’s up with that? Did they go on some group diet or did one lose 5 pounds and then the rest were jealous? I hate that show. There’s something about a group of women yakking over each other that just irritates the hell out of me. Who’s idea was it to put a bunch of women on TV and let them just yak, yak, yak?

Well, I’ve sort of overslept but after staying up until 3 am, I guess I should have slept a little late. I have a bunch of errands to run so I am going to take a shower and get out to do them. I think I’ll take the dog with but I won’t be taking him into PetSmart this time, remember the big surprise he left there last time? I have to get another Molly, the other two died on me. On second thought, maybe I’ll get something that is more hardy than the Molly’s.

I’ve got a huge surprise for you guys, I can’t tell you what it is right now because I’m still working on it but I promise you, it’ll be good. I wish I could tell you now but I’d mess up my whole plan so I can’t. I love surprises, don’t you? Well, this is a super good one and I’ve been working on it for a month now, I can’t keep my mouth shut until I’m finished so I thought I would just mention the surprise but not tell you what it is. Damn it, it is good though.

My sister in law sent this to me and I thought that you guys would like it:

Paul Harvey Writes:

We tried so hard to make things better for our kids that we made them worse. For my grandchildren, I'd like better.

I'd really like for them to know about hand me down clothes and homemade ice cream and leftover meat loaf sandwiches. I really would.

I hope you learn humility by being humiliated, and that you learn honesty by being cheated.

I hope you learn to make your own bed and mow the lawn and wash the car.

And I really hope nobody gives you a brand new car when you are sixteen.

It will be good if at least one time you can see puppies born and your old dog put to sleep.

I hope you get a black eye fighting for something you believe in.

I hope you have to share a bedroom with your younger brother/sister. And it's all right if you have to draw a line down the middle of the room,but when he wants to crawl under the covers with you because he's scared, I hope you let him.

When you want to see a movie and your little brother/sister wants to tag along, I hope you'll let him/her.

I hope you have to walk uphill to school with your friends and that you live in a town where you can do it safely.

On rainy days when you have to catch a ride, I hope you don't ask your driver to drop you two blocks away so you won't be seen riding with someone as uncool as your Mom.

If you want a slingshot, I hope your Dad teaches you how to make one instead of buying one.

I hope you learn to dig in the dirt and read books.

When you learn to use computers, I hope you also learn to add and subtract in your head.

I hope you get teased by your friends when you have your first crush on a boy\girl, and when you talk back to your mother that you learn what ivory soap tastes like.

May you skin your knee climbing a mountain, burn your hand on a stove and stick your tongue on a frozen flagpole.

I don't care if you try a beer once, but I hope you don't like it. And if a friend offers you dope or a joint, I hope you realize he is not your friend.

I sure hope you make time to sit on a porch with your Grandma/Grandpa and go fishing with your Uncle.

May you feel sorrow at a funeral and joy during the holidays.

I hope your mother punishes you when you throw a baseball through your neighbor's window and that she hugs you and kisses you at Hannukah/Christmas time when you give her a plaster mold of your hand.

These things I wish for you - tough times and disappointment, hard work and happiness. To me, it's the only way to appreciate life.

Written with a pen. Sealed with a kiss. I'm here for you. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

Isn’t that cool? I thought it was. Well, I hope you’re having a great day and I’ll see you later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home