.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

This fake profile has done so much good...

...sure a few men have been rather rude because of it but it has certainly proven a couple of the men who write to me...MEG...and then write to Kelli...the fake lady, to be liars. There is this one guy to whom I have been speaking for a couple of weeks. He seemed nice enough and even proclaimed himself to be...“One who gives his word..and keeps it.” He even told me that he would, “...never lead anyone wrong...and would not make you feel special just to have sex with you....”, whatever that means, but I assume that it has something to do with being an honest person.

So...I get this email from him today that said in part, “Please do me a favor and look at this person who just messaged me...Kellik female of course....would you post a pic like that?” So, he is telling me that a woman named KelliK “messaged” him? I know what that means, he’s telling me that Kelli IMed him. Kelli never IM’s anybody because if she turns on the IM”s, she gets inundated with them. But, to give him a little bit more rope, I answered him, “She MESSAGED you? What does that mean? What did she message you? Now, you are the honest one, right? I was just making sure.” I had to double check to see if he would answer the questions about Kelli IMing him AND tell me that he was honest, both in the same email.

He has no clue that I am Kelli, he is just trying to get me to participate in a Kelli bashing party and I am not going to help him there. I will, though, let him put himself way, way, way out on a limb and then I’ll cut the damn limb from the tree and watch him fall.

So, this was his answer to that question, “...she sent me a message on this site...a silky little ass shot...not exactly what I would expect from an introduction...but hey...at least it looked good! but does anything match a redhead? I have only heard...never actually dated one...yet...”

So, he doesn’t know that Kelli is indeed a redhead as well! OK, now I am going to let him tell me all about this girl who is after him. This should be good. Kelli never sends anything to anyone. The guys write to her, I spend enough time answering the emails, I don’t have time to solicit anyone. So, he has outright lied to me in a big way. What a nimord...LOLOLOL. Well, I told him that lying was a deal breaker, so I will never go out with this one. But I will let him dig his grave a bit deeper. Rick lied like this too, for absolutely no reason, he just opens his mouth and out comes the bullshit.

It could be worse, I could be emailing the guy who wrote this in his profile:

Now then, as for my love life…..You may find this a bit hard to believe but I never had sex of any kind until I was 33 years old. I wanted to wait until I was married but doing shows on the road all the time made that impossible

Anyone who can find a situation where sticking to his own morals is “impossible” has far too many issues for me.

See ya,

Meg

UPDATE:

Meg got this email from the liar dude:

I have gotten every kind of pic sent to me by women...they get naked and just snap away. This was tame by comparison. Obviously she was horny. One woman messaged me...on yahoo...she looked me up...and get this...she was chained to her bed...her master was away! Not kidding. It happened. WHy she looked me up...I have no idea. I don't mention d/s,s/m, pretty tame in my profile. I am not a sleazy guy in any way. So this one was pretty wild. You must have gotten some wild stuff yourself.

And this is what she said back to him:

Well, yeah...I have gotten some wild stuff. But, I have found a way to sort through the liars! You just post two profiles, one is the real you and the other one a shot of your ass. Then, you can sit back and watch the men tell you one thing when they are talking to the real you and another thing talking to the fake you. YOU, on the other hand, have done something new and improved. I've never had a man tell me that Kelli wrote to him! Kelli doesn't write to anyone, she just sits there and lets the men come to her. You are the first one that has lied to me and said that Kelli wrote to him. Kelli, by the way, has red hair and she isn't horny, she's just really damned smart.

Now, we’ll see what he says to that!

Send any comments to:

Meg.kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home