.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You know...

...I thought about men who try to find a woman to support them and I wondered if I would know one if I ever saw one of them. Well, I think that I did. I received this email after I replied to this guy’s first email. His first email was just a friendly hello and so was thefirst email that I sent to him. Then, he sent me this:

Hi Meg,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I think if you will take the time to know me better, you will find that I truly do have a heart that is filled with lots of tender loving care for that one special lady.
Unlike most men on that site, I am not into playing games, I am seriously looking for that one special lady to spend the rest of my life with.
Try not to let the fact that we live far apart discourage you because as you may have read in my profile, I do have an excellent work history and great references and would have no problem moving to wherever I find love.
I hope you have a great week and don't be a stranger. I do have yahoo IM under the name of charmingbilly57 and also have unlimited long distance calling whenever you feel comfortable enough to give out your number.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I would never trust anyone who offered to relocate for me in the first real communication. I think that this guy is looking for a woman to support him. Can you imagine, you move him to your place and then he can’t find a job? The next thing you know you have to give him gas money, cigarette money and you have to feed his lazy ass.

The first week he’s at your home, he spends every dime he has on you and he does a bunch of housework, all in the hopes that you will feel lucky to have him...for about a minute. And then he becomes a total parasite. Before you know it, he has soaked you for thousands of dollars and you find yourself on Judge Judy. He brings another woman to court as a character witness...one who he just met and who still thinks he’s a prince.

Judge Judy doesn’t let the woman testify but she berates you for being so STUPID and then she doesn’t award you a dime because you never really had him sign anything. They are so predictable that I can’t believe any woman would fall for them and their crap.

I suppose that there is some sort female of equivalent, a woman who is just after a guy’s money. I wouldn’t know how to see them coming because they never come straight at me like the bum men do. But at least I’m smart enough to see THEM for what they are.

I’ve learned a lot in my man study, even just going out with so many just ONE TIME. I don’t know if it’s because I’m perceptive or because I’ve been around so long that I’ve seen a bit of everything. It’s probably a combination of both. One way or another, I do see most guys for what they are. Unfortunately, there are some really good liars out there. Every so often one surprises me with their abilities.

Luckily though, I did see this one for what he is. Now I’m going to go email him another request for cash and then I have to do the dishes. I hate that, I just did them this morning. Oh well, see ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home