.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hi!

I was just wondering about something...do you think that I'm being too picky with some of these guys? I only go out with them once because they usually offend me on the first date. But I was wondering if I wasn’t being too picky like Seinfeld always was. I don’t think so, I have a couple of them that I do see every so often. I like them. I’m just not in the mood to be with someone that I am annoyed by. I was wondering, really just for a minute there if maybe I wasn't being too harsh. But, something about seeing your question in writing sort of answers your own questions. You should try it some time.

I did go out with Red Saab convertible dude tonight. We went to a place called Mazzy's it has two parts, the front has a large bar/resaurant with dart boards and the back is just a huge pool room with a bar. When we first got there, we sat in the front part and chatted for a while. We played a few games of darts and then we went to the back part and shot a few games of pool. We ate, which I didn’t really need to do, I’m still stuffed.

I think that our relationship is jumping to a new level. He’s having me take him to the airport in the morning! He’s driving here from his house in Acworth and then I’m taking him to the airport from here. I told him that I would make some scones or some muffins so we could have something to eat with coffee. So, since his car will be here while he’s out of town, he said that I could drive it! Isn’t that cool? I’ll be sporting a red Saab convertible for a while. Damn, I hope I don’t get pulled over in that car.

You know, now that I think of it, I probably won’t drive it too much. I am really getting annoyed with all of these speeding tickets. Oh! And...I locked the keys in the car again today as well. I had to call my son to come over and get the stupid things out of the car. That dumb alarm is the cause of it this time. I went to go to the store and I couldn’t turn off the alarm. I tried and eventually I did it and when I did, I went to go back into the house to get my purse and I pulled the door shut after I started the stupid thing and when I did, all of the doors locked. There was one window that was open a tiny bit and I buttered my arms up to my elbows and tried to slide them all the way down there but I couldn’t get my elbow past the opening. I got it opened (thanks to my son.) without having to smash the window in.

Well, I've set my alarm clock...it sets for two different times so if there are two of you, you can both wake up at different times. So, I set it for 6:45 am and 7:15 am. I should wake up. I am also taking the phone to bed with me so I should be able to hear that. No more of that oversleeping like I did this morning when I was supposed to meet my dad at the airport. Well, it is after 3 am so I should just go on to bed right now so that I can get a little bit of sleep anyway.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home