.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Red Saab convertible dude is on the phone...

.. and I’m typing really, really quietly. I am not typing constantly, just a little bit every so often. We’ve already made plans, I don’t know why he is still talking. But, that’s ok. I can just do this when it gets boring. OK...it’s boring. He is telling me about how boring his day is...it isn’t any better when he talks about it. I suppose it wouldn’t be any better with me writing it so I’ll stop.

OK, I’m done. That was fun. I am doing laundry again. I had to wash all of the towels in the house because I flooded the living room. It’s such a bad flood that it should qualify for a federal loan or something. I had to take every single towel that I had in the closet and lay them on the water and walk on them until they started coming up a little les drenched. They are all really big towels and I had to put them down quartered at first because the water was so deep and spreading quickly. The stupid washer is messed up. Somehow, the hole that the water goes down is leaking under the house and into a bedroom. No one ever fixed it so I did what made sense to me, I went to Home Depot (I love that place.) and bought some hose and something to make a joint to hold the hose to the thingy on the dryer so that I can just take the hose and put it outside the front door to let it drain in the bushes. I know it’s not perfect, but it gets the job done. That is, when I remember to put the hose outside. This has happened before, but usually I catch it and it doesn’t go all over the living room like it did this time. I was typing in the kitchen and didn’t know that it was draining on the carpet. Anyway, now I’m washing the towels again.

Yeah, all around, this is just one helluvan exciting evening. The movie Seven is on but I’m not watching it. I was until Saab guy called. He was telling me about his son and how he is about to take custody of him because he is 14 and the kid wants to. The only problem I see is that the mother doesn’t know. Usually, I would think that if a man was doing something that he thought was right, he should have no problem being totally above board with it. IMPORTANT DATING HINT TO SELF: This guy could certainly be more honest. Ahem.

So, as Seinfeld would say, I’m certainly not ga-ga. OK, I’ll probably not see this guy too many more times, that is unless he does something amazing.

I was going to come online and mention something earlier but I forgot what it was. Oh, you know, I love having that stupid dog. Aren’t they nice once they stop eating your house and crapping in it? I certainly enjoy this one and I feel ever so much more secure knowing he’s here. I know that he would bark if ANYONE came in so I rest much easier. He is not the brightest dog in the world but he’s mine.

OK, there is this guy on that Fish dating site thing and he has emailed me about 7 times. In almost every one of his emails, he has said sort of the same thing...and I’m going to copy and paste it all in here for you to see:

1. Just want to talk a little.
2. Like i said, would like to love someone.
3. Im a good guy, hoping to meet someone.
4. Hello, just want to find someone.
5. just want to love someone forever.
6. Perhaps we could talk a little.

Now, those are each one line of a 4 line (at the most) email. He never says anything other than....Hi, I live in Alpharetta and I want to meet someone. I always say something pleasantly innocuous like...”Tell me about yourself.” and he always replies with that same crap. I am so bored with him but I do kind of want to see how long he can out this up. Aren’t you a bit curious?

Well, I need to go fold some more towels and get ready for bed. My dad is flying to New York in the morning and I have to go to the airport to catch him during his layover and get the condo keys from him. I may want to go to Florida and visit my sisters. It’ll be nice to have the condo to myself. That is...if I can get down there. I got another speeding ticket the other day. This is getting ridiculous, something’s got to change here. I may have to change my entire way of driving if this shit keeps up.

See ya,

Meg

send any comments to:

meg.kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home