.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Well...

Rick is no longer with his little friend. He has either broken up with her or he is looking to cheat on her. I found his profile on that fish site. I can’t believe that he chose the same site that I was using, shame on him. He should have let me have my own site. Here is his profile:

I'm a very laid back person that likes the outdoors. My family is very important to me that is why I moved here recently. I like movies,reading,going out to dinner and dancing, even though i can't dance.

READING!!!???!!! He never read a damn thing the entire time I knew him! He didn’t even read the sports pages! What a freak. Oh well. He even said that he was divorced...OK, I guess I know why he would write that. When he tells the women that his family is important to him, he should let them know that he means his mother and not his kids. He’s right about not being able to dance though...at least he didn’t try to lie about that. Of course, there's always the possibility that he put this stupid thing up here to make me think that he isn't with Gail anymore, that's something that he would do. Why else would he have made it so easy for me to find? Whatever. Well, I have to go take care of some chores right now while I have the chance.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home