.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hi Meg,

I was reading your blog and I saw where you asked people why a woman would date a married man. Did anybody answer you? I will if I may. I am dating a married man and this is my reasoning. My husband cheated on me something crazy. He is gone and now I am trying to get my life back and one of the things that I need is sex. I get that from my married man. He calls me only when he is in need of me and we get it on every time that he comes over. I don’t have any control over anything but that’s OK, I don’t want any. I am attracted to him and I want to have sex with him. That’s all it is, there isn’t anymore to it than that. I don’t mind about his wife for 2 reasons. First, he told me what a control freak she is and she uses her money to control him. Secondly, I don’t want HIM...so it doesn’t really concern her. I will never break up their marriage nor will I ever take her husband. I am actually doing her a favor if you think about it. She doesn’t like having sex with him and I am doing what she doesn’t want to do anyway. I don’t care about holidays, I have other guys that I see and this one is just plain for sex. I like having a guy who I can sleep with and not have any of the jealousy issues that go along with that. In general, I am just enjoying him, I want his body and I need someone to sleep with every so often and he is it. He is gorgeous and he is younger than I am so this is great for me. He can do things that my husband stopped doing years ago, like husbands do, they treat their wives like blank bodies instead of the sexual beings that we are. Then, he went out and cheated on me because our sex life wasn’t what it used to be. So, this guy is there with all of the talents of a younger man and I like it. Nobody cared about my marriage and frankly, I’m a little bit sick of being the good person all the time. It hasn’t gotten me anywhere.
Trudy


Trudy,
I edited your email because of all of the identifying information that you gave about the man. I think that you were trying to tell someone who he was and I won’t be part of that...especially when it’s done in such an underhanded way. Anyway, I guess I see your point and as far as YOU go, I suppose you could do worse but you aren’t the only person involved here. Yeah, a bunch of people had no respect for your marriage, but this woman did nothing to it. And, I am a little bit surprised at you...it seems as though you’ve thought out everything...except for the fact that he probably isn’t telling you the truth about his wife, they never do. But, who am I to speak about people who believe a crock of shit that a married man told them.

I know what you mean about your husband, mine did the same thing, he stopped treating me like a sexual being and started treating me like somebodies mother or something. Then he told me that, “Our sex life wasn’t as intense as it had been.” Whatever...he never tried to make it any better. He forgot that I was the same woman who used to dazzle him in the bedroom when I was 24. He forgot that the man in that bedroom with me wanted me and treated me like a woman. OH well, I do understand wanting to be treated like a woman and being wanted like that. I certainly know that some men are going to cheat as long as they can find a woman who’ll stay still long enough.

I guess this one found such a woman in you. I don’t know why you would open yourself up to that...a man who had any respect for you at all wouldn’t put you in such a situation. Another reason to stay away from married men is to avoid men who don’t care of you are painted as the “other woman” as long as they can get what they want. I think that’s the problem, too many people are too busy thinking about themselves. That’s too bad. It really is.

I did ask the question and I’m not going to belittle the one woman who did answer it but I have to know one thing. If the wife is so unimportant in all of this...then why do you and him even talk about her? Why would you know anything about her at all?

OK, I did ask that question. Whatever. Last night I went to Kroger and found some curlers in a Clearance Cart and bought them. I took them home and then I washed my hair. I brushed my hair out as I was watching television and I started rolling my hair up in those curlers. This morning when I took them out and brushed my hair, it all frizzed up. I posted a picture of my hair down there. (Well...it was supposed to be DOWN there but I see that it ended up UP there.) I had it in a pony tail but a guy took the pony tail out. He liked my curly hair...go figure. When a handsome man who is 6’6” tall wants me to take my hair down, I take my hair down.

Oh! I forgot to tell you something...I am supposed to meet a producer on Friday about a movie that he’s making. I met him through the guy that I went out with who was in the movie that I posted a link to. I’ll let you know more about it when I find something out. Well, I am exhausted and I think that I am going to go to bed during the daytime again. I have to run a few errands tomorrow so I need to sleep tonight.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home