.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 21, 2005

I've always thought...

...that if you wanted to understand what a man is up to, you should ask another man. So, I am asking the men out there to tell me something, why would Rick start calling me after all this time? Is it because he:

A. Realizes the error of his ways and wants to make ammends.

B. Is sick and tired of working at a bullshit job and hates paying alimony.

C. Has no other woman in his life and just wants me to stop the divorce.

D. He just likes turning the screws and torturing me?

I would really appreciate any answers to this question that you might have. Thanks, see ya later.

Oh, by the way, I've noticed that people are selling invites to gmail on eBay. Gmail is Google.com's new email service and you can only get an account by invitation from someone who has an account. I can't believe that people are selling them. Anyway, I still have some invites left and would be happy to give them to readers who would like one. If you would, or if you think that you might, just email me at the address below and I will be happy to send you one.

Meg

Oh, please send your answers to Meg.Kelso@gmail.com. Thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home