.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 21, 2005

What a few others think:

OK!, first consider yourself hugged with a nice friendly kiss on the check! that's rare from me so you should feel much better already! got it? ok, now for the answer: he calls because you let him. you don't need to understand why other than that. might be to regain some power in his life. might be a control issue, etc. but.............. he ultimately does it cause you let him. a strong "fuck off asshole" and prudent use of caller id, from this man's point of view, is the answer. ok, bitch on!

BTW, with respect to your question in your blog, why would Rick start calling me after all this time?I think it's E -- all of the above. I haven't read the post you have put up since that one (I will probably go there next), so maybe you have arrived at that same conclusion. The amends he may want to make, however, would never be in the vein of "I hurt Meg and want to make it up to her", although if "A" were it, that would be his approach; but rather, they would be in the vein of "Hey, I threw away a gold mine of a person and I want her back because it would benefit ME ME ME!" If I had to narrow it down, I'd say it's a strong combination of A and D, but probably with B and C thrown in for good measure.

Probably because he realizes that he lost the best thing that ever happened to him. Your a very pretty girl and smart with a great sense of humor. What man wouldn’t be happy to have you? If I lost you because of doing something stupid I would be kicking myself to kingdom come. After reading your blog I can tell that you are kind and loving and passionate beyond words. What else would a man want in a woman? I would certainly do whatever I could do to get you back if I was Rick. I am surprised that he did’nt come out and beg you for forgiveness. A smart man would. You will be fine, you can have your pick of men.

Well, now how about THAT for ego stroking? So, yeah Todd, this sucker IS therapeutic...see why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home