.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blah, blah, blah...

Today I am just plum tuckered. I've gotten the house all cleaned up, including every closet in the place except for one. I just opened the door, took one look at all the stuff in it, and shut the door. That was just too much crap for me to do.

All of the beds are made and it's very quiet here. That'll ALL change this weekend in a few hours after people are here. Cleaning the house is like making Thanksgiving dinner...it takes forever and then it's all over in less than 20 minutes. All that work for nothing. At least after Thanksgiving you have turkey sandwiches. That almost makes all the work worth it...I love the cold turkey sandwiches. I'd roast a turkey if my oven worked.

Damn.

I have to go out and find some guy to fix the oven. If there's anyone out there who wants to fix it, let me know, I'll give you a turkey sandwich. I forgot how to find men...I'll have to work on that. I'm spending a lot of time at home because I can't drive but I'm going to have to fix that, or at least find a way around it. I found out that this sports bar near me has remodeled and put in a pool table. I suppose that I could go out and play pool. There's always a few men hanging around there. I bet there would even be enough of them to weed a few out who don't know anything about fixing crap.

I spoke to Rick earlier today and now I know exactly what's wrong with the oven...there's a loose wire...but I don't know where it is or how to get to it and even if I did, I'd be afraid to touch wires anyway. My fear of electrocution keeps me from doing electrical work in my house. It's my biggest fear, second only to spiders.

There's a spider in my living room now that I can't do anything about. It's on the ceiling and I'm afraid that if I try to kill it, it will fall on my head so I cant do anything except for sit on the couch (the spider is right over the chair that I usually sit on) and wait for it to move down a bit. I've named him Pete. Pete pretty much has the living room to himself right now. I don't walk too close to him because I don't know which way the wind will blow when he jumps. If he does jump, that is. He might be making a home up there. I hope not...I really like sitting in my chair.

I made a mistake and bought liquid fabric softener that you add during the rinse cycle. I haven't caught the stupid rinse cycle one time since I bought that sucker. I should probably set a timer or something. Now, I can't even throw a fabric softener sheet in the dryer because I don't have anymore. My towels are all rough now. I hate a rough towel.

OH! My son can't find the kitchen curtains at all. Isn't that a fine how do you do? He lost them. How in the heck does a person lose curtains? Even I've never misplaced a set of curtains. I think that he most likely threw them away and doesn't want to admit it. That's annoying. Now I have to buy new kitchen curtains.

I have a hankering for some MacDonald's food. I love their french fries. I think I'm going to saunter up to McyD's and get me some of them fries. I wish that there was a Burger King around the corner, I'd rather have some onion rings. I'm making myself all hungry talking about things that I can put ketchup on. Actually, I like ketchup, not fries or onion rings. Food is just a vehicle for my ketchup.

I'm gonna go get some ketchup...see ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home