.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I got an email...

...from the makers of some new diet thing called Instatrim offering a "free" trial package of their new weight loss kit. I filled out the thing and when it asked how much weight i wanted to lose and I put 0 pounds. I was thrilled to hear that my "goal of losing 0 pounds qualifies me for a free starter package". Isn't that special?

I put that I was 5'8" tall and weighed 100 pounds and they think that I "qualify" for a free weight loss kit. And I thought that heroin chic was out of style. I wonder how emaciated a woman has to get before the diet industry admits that she might not want to lose weight. I guess it's true that you can't be too thin or too rich.

Damn...it's 2 am and I'm still wide awake. I've been cleaning closets out, trying to get my spring cleaning done. It's amazing what you find in your closets after a while. I found my 4 TV guides from the last season of Senifeld. One week they issued 4 different editions, one with each of the four main characters. I finally cleaned out a bunch of Rick's stuff and I found the newspaper from the day that Princess Diana died. I've got a bunch of stuff of his that I should probably give back to him one of these days. He's been pretty nice lately so I'll be nice too.

I'm tossing a bunch of stuff that I've had for years because it's all taking up so much room. It wasn't easy at first but after a few hours of that crap, I don't care anymore. I'm throwing stuff away that I've carried form Virginia to New York and then to Georgia. I did find some neat stuff, too. I found the millenium Beany Baby, still in the original package. I had a bunch of toys still unopened that I've saved over the years. I have all of my Beatle albums, all still unopened. I've been keeping them all lying flat for years so that the vinyl doesn't get all crooked. I paid a lot of money for all of those Beatle albums years ago, I have no clue what they're worth now.

I came across some things that my father gave me as well, things like his album that he kept newspaper clippings in during WWII. He had some ration coupons and tokens from the war, too. I wonder if we won't be rationing gasoline soon. I don't have to pay for gas since I'm not driving anywhere but it's awful to think that when I do drive again, gas might be close to five bucks a gallon.

I can't believe that they can't come up with some new way to power automobiles. They can do so much, why can't they figure that one out?
Well, it didn't take long for the carpet to get messed up. The dog drank his water and as usual, he made a big mess doing that. Then, he walked in the water mess and into the living room so there are little red dog paw prints all over the living room. Usually I spill Kool-Aid on it, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to baptize that clean rug. The worst part was that I couldn't even punish the dog for it. He didn't do anything wrong so there wasn't a lesson to teach him.

OK, I guess it's time to go to bed. I'm not tired but if I don't slow down, I'll never fall asleep. I think that I'll sleep in my nice clean bedroom. Even the closet is clean now. There's nothing under the bed either! That room is spic and span. So, pardon me while I go and relax in my room.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home