.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hi there!

I've been cleaning the carpet for the past 24 hours and now my son has taken it back to the store. I couldn't believe how dirty the water was in that stupid thing. I guess it's because of the dog. It's never been so dirty before. Now I have to start cleaning out closets. That won't be the least bit fun.

The landlord called about the rent and I finally did tell him about the refridgerator being broken. He's going to call around to see if he can find one that I get to pick up if I can find someone with a truck. I can't find anyone without a truck, I don't know how to find someone WITH a truck. Oh well, it'll work itself out one way or another.

Some guy wrote to ask me a question:

"...I have a tough time finding one woman, how does Rick find so many?..."

Well, it's easy. He lowers his standards. Anyone can do that. I'd have a different man every night if I did it. Then, he has a knack for making women want to take care of him. I don't know how he does it, but he does. He makes them feel as though he's a victim of something and that he needs a "good" woman to take care of him after all of the "evil" women that he's been around. He's very good at that.

I just taught my dog a new trick. He sticks his tongue out when you say "Tongue!" He learns tricks so quickly that I'm amazed. He's so stupid yet he learns tricks pretty fast. I spoke to a guy who trains rescue dogs the other day and he said that boxers are known for being spoiled easily. So, I guess he is a bright dog, he just enjoys doing things his way.

I want to get him on Stupid Pet Tricks if they still have that. He learns stupid tricks pretty easily. I've never seen a dog stick his tongue out before. I wonder what other stupid tricks he can do. If any of you have any ideas of interesting things to teach a dog, let me know. Email me at megbkelso@gmail.com . Especially if you have an animal that you've taught to do stupid pet tricks. I'd like to see if I can teach this dog to do a bunch of stupid pet tricks.

He's doing one of his stupid tricks now. His head is in my lap. He puts his head in your lap so that you will pet it. He's actually a pretty good dog. If I can just teach him to stop jumping on people, he'll be really good. The jumping and the touching me with his wet dog nose are the ickiest things that he does.

I'd like to go out tonight but if I did, I'd have to go out with my son. That's no good. He cramps my style something awful. I suppose I should just keep on cleaning until I have no more mess left. I've been working so much in all of the other rooms that the kitchen is a mess now. I do have my room entirely clean so if I found someone to play with, I'd have a nice place to bring them. I couldn't make them breakfast, though. I suppose I could make them take me out for breakfast, I haven't been to the Marietta Diner in a very long time.

I wonder where all the guys who offended me are. I could use one of them now. I've been emailing a friend who has "celebate" in her screen name. I told her that I've been considering celebacy...it has been a while, I think I'd qualify. I just haven't made it official yet. I wonder if I could be a nun? That would be fun. I don't like the clothes they wear but I do like the idea of a man who wouldn't cheat.

Someone with "unknown number" keeps calling me. I don't know who they are and I don't answer calls from "unknown". I thought that if I didn't answer the phone after the first hundred calls that they would leave me alone but they won't. So, when they call I turn the TV on some music channel and then I turn it all the way up and put the phone by the speaker and turn it on. That should put a stop to it sooner or later. I suppose that it could be Rick's "friend" calling me from a different phone. The calls have been coming ever since the day that she started calling me.

It's nice to know that there's some idiot out there who is bothered by my existence. Especially when she's such a nut. I know Rick and he doesn't like the type of nit wit who would call his ex. He might keep someone like that around for a while, but not for any length of time. He'll keep her until he comes across someone who has a bit more self control.

I also like the fact that he's lying to me about who she is. That means that this one isn't anything special. If she was, he wouldn't go out of his way to try to CONVINCE me that she's no one special. Ah...life is so interesting...isn't it?

OK, I'm going to go clean out a closet. I'll be back after a while...unless I find someone intersting to do!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home