.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The guy who asked me to go see dead people...

...never called. I guess it wouldn't be the best idea in the world to see someone who wants to see dead bodies, but hell, I wanted to as well. So, I ended up sitting alone at home watching movies all day.

Today I'm having company so I have to straighten up a bit. I will if the damn phone stops ringing. Some chick that I met in jail finished her time at Cobb County and is now in Dekalb County and keeps calling me to get someone to come and bail her out. She has the cash, she just needs someone to sign for her. I wouldn't sign for a person who can't find family to do it. Especially when that person is a con artist. She offered me as much money as I needed but I still wouldn't do it. I don't believe that she will go to court and I don't want to be the one who gets left holding the bag or have one of my friends get left holding the bag. I don't even know what's IN the bag, but it can't be good stuff.

She keeps calling every 5 minutes and I'm getting rather annoyed at that. I can't imagine why she would think that I would risk myself for her, we weren't that good of friends until she decided that I was a good person to try to con. Then, she adored me. That is, until she found out that I didn't have a job, she needs someone with a job. She actually told me to lie to the bail bondsman, something I would never do. People...they annoy the hell out of me.

It's raining so I'm not going to wash the kitchen floor today, something I had planned on doing for my friend who's on his way. I'll sweep it, I don't think I'll bother washing it. Isn't this exciting blog crap?

OK, the guy who's coming to see me is a good one, he's one that I would drag to my bed if I had half of a chance. We're going out to eat this afternoon so if he hangs around long enough, I will grab a piece if I can.

Like I said, we women will make our move when we want to, I wouldn't bother coming on to one if I were a guy. I would just make myself available knowing that sooner or later, a woman who wants to take you to bed will let me know if I just don't grope at her much. A kiss is usually safe, most of us will take the lead after you initiate that. But when you force us to make YOU stop, it's not very pleasant for anyone. Maybe we wouldn't mind once, but never make a woman say no twice.

Those types of guys seem to be a dime a dozen, one that lets us decided when we're ready is rather hard to find. I'm safe with this one, he seems rather bright about such matters.

Luckily, the bedroom is clean. The kitchen isn't so I'll have to take care of that and pick up a few things but the house was pretty much cleaned on Friday. My son is walking in right now, maybe I can't put him to work for a while. My daughter just goes ahead and cleans my house, my son doesn't unless he wants something. If I need him to do something, he pretty much just does what I need and therefore, he's pretty much done after that. I've figured these kids out pretty well. I figured Rick out as well, if you pay attention, you can see a definitive pattern to how people behave and how they manipulate you. I certainly figured Rick out years ago, there was a very definite pattern to his behavior during an argument.

He would be rather mean until I cried and after I cried for a while, I would start to get mad that he would make me cry and when I started to get mad, he would stop the verbal harassment. After a while, I just started to skip the crying and go straight into being angry to save time. I can't stand arguing. I would rather just agree to disagree and walk away. Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to enjoy arguing. I was arguing with one guy over something stupid and when I said, Don't worry about, just let it go.", he said, "No, say that you were wrong." I didn't ever think I was wrong, I just thought that I would rather let it go. He wouldn't be happy until I said that I was wrong and when I figured that out, I just hung up. Luckily that one happened on the phone, if we were in the same house he would have followed me from room to room trying to make me say that I was wrong. I hate people.

Anyway, if you pay attention you will figure out someone else's modus operandi and maybe you can skip a step like I did with Rick. If not, try to argue on the phone because hanging up and walking away from the phone is not an option if someone will follow you around. I think I feel like having waffles today so I will. My son is doing dishes now so I'll eat and then straighten up. I'll try to come back here before my friend shows up since I won't be able to while he's here.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home