.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hi there!

I just got back from my Bartow County probation meeting. This was the last time that I'll be seeing them because I paid that one off. So, now I'm only on probation in one jurisdiction. One down, one to go.

I told the guy who asked me out for tonight that I didn't really have anything appropraite to wear to go someplace nice so he gave me his credit card and told me to go buy myself something. I tried to say no a few times but it didn't work and I didn't really want to keep pressing the matter. The man said that it would make him happy to see me buy myself something nice so who am I to stand in the way of his happiness.

Then, he's taking me someplace that will be a surprise. I'll tell you afterward where I went. I kind of like a surprise, it means that someone is going out of their way to see to it that I have a nice time. In the past month, I've been out to dinner more times than I had gone out to dinner in the entire time Rick and I were together. I never complained because he didn't have the money to take me out very often. Of course, had I known that he could afford a mistress, I would have asked for a few things that I never asked for. Damn.

Oh well. Now I have to fix my hair, it's all hanging straight and if I'm going to be trying on nice outfits, I should probably fix my hair and change out of my white socks. I have about an hour before my ride gets here so I have to run and primp a bit before I leave for the mall. Then, when I get back, I'll have to primp all over again.

I'll pop back in before I go out unless I don't have the time in which case I'll be back after I go out.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home