.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I just put Casey to bed...

...and if I don't have a few minutes of down time, I'll scream. So, here I am.

I got a phone call from the bum today. He started out with, "I'm so sorry... can't we just go someplace to talk?"

I'm not about to give him the satisfaction of speaking to me. Nor am I willing to waste anymore of my time over this one. I imagine that whatever his motives may be, they are totally self serving and therefore, I won't speak to him at all. He said that he would give me some "time to get over everything and then we'll talk again."

How arrogant can one man be? This one is Bill Clinton arrogant. Any feelings of sympathy that I may have had for him are history now. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him after the way he's behaving right now.
If he wanted to make it up tome, he would come right out and say that he's sorry, he wouldn't ask me out to "talk". Whatever.

Casey and I watched a movie earlier, Fargo. That's as "chick flick" as we got this evening.


One of the ladies who works for her as a CNA wants to start her own nursing agency and she wants me to let her use my name and my nursing license as a back for her business. She has to have an RN involved somehow, I'm not really sure how. But, I won't just let her take my name and my license number and disappear with it. I told you I wasn't stupid.

Well, I have to get Casey to her beauty salon appointment in the morning so I better go to bed now. See you in the morning sometime!

Ciao!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey meg can you clearify whic one you are talking about when you call him "thr bumm" is it biff..or the jerk..
thanks

July 01, 2006  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg,
Don't give her nothing unless she wants to employ you. I think that you need to get something in writing if she wants to use anything of yours. I know you are not stupid nor am I implying that you are, just want you to be careful. Us girls have to watch out for one another.

July 01, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I'm sorry, the "bum" is the married dude that didn't tell me that he was married until I had already busted him.

Nope, I wouldn't let her use my nursing license for anything without me having some sort of control over the business. there's a reason that they require an RN...this woman is a CNA and although she is very good at what she does, it would be nice to have someone assess the situations to make sure that the care given is appropriate. My name won't be attached to her business at all...it's not only money that she'd have to give me, she would also have to give me some authority over the business so that I can protect my name and license.

Thanks!

Meggers

July 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home