.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dear Meg...

"...Except that I've a very 'male' brain. I don't play mind games. I say what I mean, or if I don't its because I feel intimidated by someone who weighs twice as much as me and excudes an aura of latent violence the moment his will is thwarted..."

Oh Enyo...now I know what YOU mean! Why is it that when a woman tries to be as up front as possible, we never get anywhere? I not only don't play games...I don't know how to play them when a guy begins to try. I always say exactly what I mean, I'm not at all cryptic but I do find that most men are so used to women who do play games that they don't believe that there could be one who doesn't.

I am often underestimated and accused of not being honest when I am as honest as I can be. I don't get that other than to say that most men are just used to the women who do mess with their heads. Oh well. There's not much I can do except keep on being myself.

Right now "myself" is alone for the first time in a long time and I'm as happy as I can be about that. For the longest time after Rick left, I was so lonely and sad and now when I am around a guy for any length of time, I can't wait for him to go home or to take me home. I like living alone and I'm going to do it for a very long time. I think that everyone should live alone until they learn to like it. That way, you don't give it up until you are absolutely positive that's what you want.

I remembered one of the things I wanted to mention. One of my very first true loves was Peter Brady. He was so adorable and such a nice guy...I saw him every Friday night and even forgot Donny Osmond because of him. Donny got married in May of 78 (if I remember correctly) but Peter Brady never did that. Until recently.

When he did finally get married, it was to one of the tackiest bimbos that I have ever seen. Why did he wait so long just to marry such a dime a dozen, trashy chick who flashed people in her wedding gown and belched loudly at her reception? I would have expected so much more from him.

I guess that when he allowed the entire reltionship to be aired on television, I shouldn't have expected much more. But come on...a couple of big boobs attached to a common, low class hick that couldn't find her way out of a trash bag? Whatever.

It's amazing what a couple of tits will do to a man. I guess when he started pushing 50 he felt the need to grab whatever he could find and that chick was it. I give that marriage less time than Pamela Anderson and her latest husband du jour. I just hope that I get to see that as well.

This icky female actually called Cindy Brady "one cool bitch"! Cute little Cindy, who couldn't hurt a fly and this wench is calling her names on television. She could have had the class to act like she liked her or to keep her mouth shut but she didn't. The obvious jealousy was so tacky that I was embarrassed for her. Lord knows she wouldn't have the decency to be ashamed of herself.

Oh well. What can you do?

OK then...I'm going to take my dog for a walk and hope that he doesn't smack my face into a fence again. I haven't taken him for a walk since the last time he did that but I missed him so much that I feel like spending some time with him. I'll be back after I walk the dog and unpack. Have a lovely evening!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home