.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A man commented to say...

...that the woman who sent that nasty email to the wife of the man that she is porking was a "man's worst nightmare". I can imagine. Extremely manipulative, exceptionally selfish and exceedingly mean. She's the type of woman who would see to it that the wife was aware of the affair while feigning confidentiality in front of the husband. Certainly, the sooner the wife finds out the better, but that's not the point, the point is that this type of woman couldn't bear to exist without the wife's knowledge.

For no good reason at all, this type of woman feels an intense need to injure the wife of the man she is screwing. Usually, they haven't even met but a mistress like this one harbors a deep and angry hostility towards the unsuspecting wife. Colleen Lombardi and her ilk are the types of wopigs who are unfathomably miserable if they think that the wife is going through life in ignorant bliss while the bimbo lives with the knowledge that her boyfriend goes home to his wife every night. And, whether the tramp wants to believe it or not, the husband absolutely does go home and make love to his wife. They won't admit it to the whores...but that's a pattern that is apparent to any person who scrutinizes the situation to the slightest degree.

Think about it, they cannot abide confrontation. Not being man enough to tell their wives the truth, these cowardly husbands take the path of least resistance. They don't admit the affair to the wife. They tell the mistress that they aren't having sex. They continue to have sex because if they don't, the wife will bug them and ask them the same question over and over again, "Why won't you make love to me?" They don't want to have that argument so they do, indeed, make love to their wives.

Now, they never admit it to the silly little tramps that they are sleazing around with. Oh no. That would provoke another confrontation and if they were man enough to confront their wives, they wouldn't be having an affair in the first place. And they are dealing with women who would believe anything. The wives don't want to admit that their husbands are having an affair, so they continue to ignore all of the obvious signs that he is sleeping around. The bimbo's don't want to believe that thier "man" is sleeping with his wife, so they buy the lame story that, "I'm sleeping on the pull-out couch."

Like men who physically abuse woman, these poor excuses for men choose their women very carefully. They make sure to find the women who are sweet enough or just plain stupid enough to believe them. They end up with one of two kinds of women, either the woman who could never conceive of a person behaving so despicably or the morons like Colleen who are self involved enough to actually believe they have a "great guy" who wouldn't possibly cheat on THEM! Oh no...not them and their wonderful self. Their odd mixture of low self esteem and misplaced egotism combines to result in an easily duped jack ass.

Somehow these morons all have to believe the worst about the wife when, in reality, even if everything the husband said was true (which it rarely is) it wouldn't make one bit of difference. He's still lying, cheating and emotionally abusing a woman who...good or bad...deserves to know the truth. He still isn't man enough to do the right thing and yet wopigs like Colleen continue to see them as some sort of pitiful teddy bear who deserves rescuing from the evil wife who has driven her husband away in of the following manners:

1. She is a rotten housekeeper
2. She doesn't have sex with him anymore
3. She doesn't trust him
4. She never speaks to him
5 She has been cheating herself
6 Some insane combination of all of the above

None of these things are actually true, mind you. They're just the oft quoted reasons for a husband to behave like a coward and rise to the level of an animal, scratching an itch and using some piece of trash to do it with. But, idiots like this one will always fall for the same old bullshit, even though, somewhere deep down, they know that men who cheat on their wives always make this sort of crap up. They just don't believe it would ever happen to THEM.

The bright side is that sooner or later, these nuts gets bored of acting for the husband and they revert back to what they truly are...psycho wenches from hell. And then, just for the wife...hilarity ensues.

Tee hee

Meg

6 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

Hi Meg,

I've been reading your blog awhile now and this is my first time commenting.

You are always right on the money with your comments, and you make me feel like I'm less alone, that someone else has been through the same hell as me.

My story in a nutshell is that my husband cheated on me with a stripper while I was pregnant. I just realized that the reason I tolerated it for so long was because I'm one of the women you described "who could never conceive of a person behaving so despicably". I'm one of those women who was "sweet enough" to believe it.

By the way, I enjoy your blog immensely. Thanks!

-Stella

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Stella,

Thank you! I'm glad that you feel as though you aren't alone, that's exactly how you guys make ME feel.

What kind of loser leaves a pregnant wife for a stripper? Jeez, mine cheated on me while I had cancer and had been given a 50/50 chance at survival. Real men don't do this stuff, cowards do it. So, you didn't lose a man at all. I was like you, it NEVER occurred to me that he would cheat while I was so sick, even though he had cheated before. Go figure.

Meg

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Retard? Retard? LOLOLOLOL...I tink I taw an adulteress...I did! I did! I did tee an adulteress!

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg, I just want to leave a comment for that little Cindy lady...

Cindy....Did you ever hear the saying....Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me?

Well dear, listen up. Why in the world would you call someone you don't know a retard or a bitch? Shame on you.
Does this story hit a little to close to home? It sure sounds like it. Did you just find out that your "boyfriend" is still sleeping with his wife and has no plans to leave her?
Well, listen up you stupid tramp...they hardly ever WANT to leave their wives. When the wives find out they usually kick their men out and that is when they stick with the girlfriend.
You silly silly girl, I hope you did not expect him to stay with you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

August 09, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Karin,

I came online this morning and read your comment and before I even had my coffee, you have me cracking up and I rarely so much as crack a smile pre-cofee. You are so right, the cowradly men never want to leave, life's too cushy with two women. But, when the wife finds out, the fantasy is blown and then out on their asses they go.

I'm not sure, but I have a snaky suspicion that "Cindy' is not the name of the nit wit who wrote that cute little witty retort, perhaps she is the wopig that I was talking about...ya think?

Calling me names is like tossing pebbles at the Death Star. I've been through so much in my life that it would take a helluva lot more than name calling to evoke so much as a hiccup from me.

Thanks for sticking up for me...real women are a much stronger force than the wopigs who have to lurk in the shadows alone for fear of being found out. They couldn't find a team of 9 to help them out while we can all proudly walk in the sun and join together without fear of being pointed out as adulterers. It must blow to be a party of one.

:):):)

August 09, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn! I should spell check those comments before I post them! I still haven't sucked coffee so I mispelled a bunch of words...I was so irrotated when I couldn't change my paraphrase of Tweety Bird, "I did taw an adulteress".

Meg

August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home