.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The wife of the man...

...whose mistress wrote the email in the last post wrote back to me:

I really had no idea how bad this girl's email was until I read your comment and shattered's. You were right, I was stupid enough to rack my brain trying to figure out what I did wrong and why my husband left me. Now I know a lot better.

This poor woman was sitting at home trying to figure out the answers to all of the questions the whore asked her in the email. Only a very sweet woman who didn't have a mean bone in her body would have fallen for that email. Colleen Lombardi knew exactly what she was doing and with whom she was dealing when she wrote that email. I can tell from the email how manipulative and evil she truly is.

Thanks to the people who are helping the wife with the comments backing up the reality of the situation. She needs it.

Colleen Lombardi obviously thinks that she can torture the wife of the man she's boinking and for a while it was working. But, she has totally proven herself to be terrified of having Jeff go back to his wife.

Kelly asked me how I could tell how manipulative Colleen Lombardi was...it was easy and obvious to me. What other possible reason could she have had for writing that hideous email? To help her boyfriends' wife? LOLOL...nope. She wrote it for one reason only, to cause pain and make Kelly feel like dirt. Odd isn't it? The filth is trying to make the innocent wife feel like dirt. All she really did was show herself for what she truly was.

I wish I could be there when Jeff slaps himself on the forehead and says, "OMG! What in the hell did I do?!?" And...he will. Oh, he most assuredly will.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home