.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Hi!

I went to bed and tried to fall alseep but it didn't work so I'm up again. They say that you aren't supposed to stay in the bed too long if you can't sleep or you might start to associate the bed with being awake. I must associate that bed with something bad...I can't sleep in it to save my life. I usually just start out on the couch but lately I've been trying to fall alseep in my bad only to wake up in the middle of the night and wander from room to room and bed to bed looking for a comfortable place to sleep.

Tonight I'm not gonna bother for a while. I think I'll watch a scary movie. I almost watched White Noise earlier but then my son came by and I cooked him dinner. Now I think I'll watch something. I'd like to see The Sixth Sense but I don't have it. I did, like Cold Mountain. Rick stole them both from me. The bastard.

I was thinking that it was time for a new word and I thought that I would take this opportunity to officially define a word that I've been using since I created it a couple of weeks ago. The word is WOPIG.

The word wopig is term that is to be applied to a female sub-humanoid creature who is not quite a woman and yet not quite a pig. She has many aspects of both species and she insults either species when referred to as a woman or a pig. The behavior of a wopig is usually confined to deviant sexual behavior such as adultery, promsicuity and the spread of venereal disease. Colleen Lombardi and Gail Glenn are perfect examples of wopigs.

OK then. With that taken care of, I'm going to go into the living room and see if there's any good scary movies to watch.

See you in the morning!

Meggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home