.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, August 18, 2006

It's a nice, quiet evening...

....but I would prefer it were fall. I'm much more comfortable in fall clothing. I hate summer crap the most because when I go braless, I hate all of the flopping around. Then there's the boob sweat that pours down when it gets particulary sticky around here. It do be hot down he-ya in Gogia.

I wanted to go out and I still just might especially now that it's cooled off a bit. It was one of those afternoons when I had every window in the house wide open so the house doesn't smell like dog. I did some figurin' and I figured that if I could find a really cheap paint blower, I'd like to paint my walls. But, every single person I've asked has said that exact same thing when I ask how much a cheap paint blower might cost..."I never bought one and I've never even looked at them."

Well, damn it. I think I'm gonna have to sweet-talk someone to get this house painted. Hell, I'd SCREW the right guy if he'd paint my house. Of course, he'd have to do it right...no sloppy dudes who drip or lazy guys who make me do all the work. And, nobody who takes all day either...it's too damned hot for that.

Well, I'll start by sweet-talking someone and see what happens. That makes my mind up for me...I'm going out tonight. I actually told a guy no when he asked me out for tonight but he talked me into thinking about it for a while and I just did. I talked me right into going out with that guy. He's a pretty new guy and new guys are generally pretty industrious in the "impress the lady" department. Cool.

Maybe he has a ladder.

OK...I'm going to call potential painter dude and start sweet-talkin'.

Ciao.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Arky said...

Meg, you're lucky you CAN go without a bra. When I go without one, people think I have new shoes!

Anne

August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home