.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Apparently...

...I have been "tagged" by another blog and I have to answer these questions:

1. What is the best thing about your workplace?

Well, considering it's in my dining room/kitchen, I like the proximity of the coffee pot and the refridgerator.

2. What do you hate about your workplace?

I have to clean it all by myself.

3. What small irritance at your workplace really annoys you?

The fact that other people can get in.

4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person you work with.

Well, I don't work with anyone but occasionally my son comes in and scrambles eggs. Then, he leaves the pan for me to clean. The only thing worse than cleaning scrambled eggs out of a pan is lacking a sandblaster when the Rice Krispies dry hard on the side of the bowl.

5. What is one thing that you would change at your workplace to make life a helluva lot better?

I would hire a night time cleaning service to come in and clean while I was asleep.


OK, are there any more social obligations attached to this task?

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home