.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hi there...

...I was so bored that I watched a person cook on TV so I thought I'd come here and bore you so here I am. Oh, today is the first really cold day outside...it's got to be close to 60 and I bet it was cooler last night. My feet are cold. I really should put some slippers or socks on. Maybe both, I hate stepping in wet crap with socks and the dogs drink like slobs so I better wear the slippers on over the socks. Yeah...that's what I'll do.

I told you I was bored.

I don't feel like getting up and changing clothes but I really should. That might make me feel wife awake. Going to bed before 4 AM would do it too, but I can't seem to fall asleep lately. Even if I do, I wake up with a yearning for ice cream so I get up and eat some of that. Let's see...what else is new?

Oh, I watched a movie. It turned out to be one that I watched last month but I forgot so I watched it again. I realized that I had seen it but there wasn't anything else to do so I watched it again. Well, actually, I could have cleaned up something in the house...but I didn't want to.

So, I need to shower, get dressed and clean the house but I'm just too damned lazy today. You know...maybe if I just start with the shower...I'll get a bit of energy going. And if I turn on some music, I'm sure I'll get a bit of motivation. So, I think I'll just do that. If it doesn't work, I'll come right back. If it does work, I'll be back as soon as I think of something clever to say.

See ya!

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Goran J. said...

Great Blog....
Greetings from Serbia.

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Dayum! you have guys from all around the world reading your blog! that's awesome!!

You go girl!!

:):)

October 14, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, I love it. But it would be so nice to have one right here. I'm waiting!

Meg

October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home