.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I was just watching television...

...and I noticed a chick with big boobs. I found myself wondering if they were real. Nowadays, doesn't everybody wonder if a nice set of knockers are real or not? I know I do.

I have long nails, I always have. People used to mention how pretty they were because nails that grew as long as mine did were not something you saw everyday. Apparently, it isn't easy for most people to grow long nails but mine are so hard that they rarely break. (There was this hideous incident with a pillow that I picked up in 1974 ...I was unknowingly standing on the pillow case and when I pulled it up with right force, I met resistance with all 4 nails and that was awful....when the fuckers DO break, they break at the quick.) But, now that long fingernails are under a hundred bucks, everybody has them. They had fake nails before, but they never looked as good as they do now. Of course, they were under 5 bucks. And they looked like they were under 5 bucks. Anyway, my point is that now that everyone can have long fingernails...no one ever says that mine look nice anymore. They all just assume that they're fake and leave it at that. The ease with which people can have long nails has taken all of the fun out of my long nails. I'm not special anymore.

So, I was wondering if fake boobs are taking the fun out of the big boobs now. Ya think? Last year a guy offerred to buy me a set of tits. I almost took him up on that but then I came here and asked, rather generically...what the guys reading thought of fake boobs and I think close to 100% of the men said that they did NOT like fake tits. I was stunned. So I had to refuse the free knockers.

When I wore a size 14, I had huge tits but they went away and I miss them. But I have to wonder if they would be taken for granted like my nails are. If everyone can have them, who really cares if you are blessed?

I have to wonder if I heard from the only men on the planet that said they didn't like fake tits. Anyway, I have to ask again to be sure...do guys really DIS-like fake boobs?

I have to know. Now you'll have to excuse me...I'm going to paint my fingernails.

Meg

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put me in the don't like fakes for the most part catagory.

I have no problem with small breasts. I like them just the same.

What does look bad is sagging but I understand that everyone women's does as they get older. Hell I think mine are starting too.

The fake breasts that are good are the ones that elimate the sag but stay in the B or C cup size. If they are too perky, too solid, too water balloony, or too big its a turn off. They need to look natural and fit her body profile.

October 12, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Now THIS is information I can use! Thanks dude! I didn't realize how many types there were...so glad to hear from one who's familiar with so many of them!


Thanks again!

Meggers

October 12, 2006  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Well you got the full monty from mt_detroit , I’d pretty much agree.

But I’d have to ask, why the concern about them anyway? Any guy worth talking to shouldn’t be so shallowly focused. Certain characteristics might be good for head turning (traffic stopping, car accident) effect, but that’s so short term. Ultimately you do what makes you feel best, but I’d bet that it wouldn’t really matter to most “good” men worth knowing.

Call me old fashioned, but the first thing I notice in your photo is what a great warm smile you have. It doesn’t matter that it doesn’t include your bust, butt (or nails). And don’t be worrying about your age either… I’m sure you are just fine as you are. OK! (wink)

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...you're too sweet. I wouldn't have large, bollon-like objects placed next to my heart lungs and my senstive nipple nerves...it would be for me. but...since so many guys seem to disagree with them, I wouldn't do it since sooner or later, a guy might want to touch them and as much as I'd like to look nice in clothes, I'd rather not gross out men with fake tits.

Thanks for answering that very sensitive question!

Meg

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

And by the way...just for you jq...my butt:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2006/09/butt-2.html

Meg :):):)

October 13, 2006  
Blogger coconut commando said...

Meg,

All the silicone, tummy-tucks, and liposuction are nothing if the person is a world class P.O.S. Example: I know women and men that are considered exceedingly attractive (by today’s standards) but have the personality of a root canal. It’s a whole package thing people need to consider. Face, boobs, or butt upgrades are a novelty that eventually wears off when you deal with that person day in & day out over a long period of time. Exceptions to that opinion include cosmetic surgery to repair medical problems, burn victims, birth defects, or breast cancer survivors.

What makes and attractive woman in my opinion? Not someone I can “live with”, someone I can’t live without.

October 13, 2006  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Yeah, I get that a lot (being so sweet)…

Now, Meg, people are going to misunderstand your post. I’m not really a butt man, (blushing) interesting collection of butt pics you have there though. I’m more of a look her up & down man without staring at one body part too long.

I’m shocked Meg (LOL), how risqué! Since you brought it up, maybe a normal pose would redeem yourself. (Just pulling those legs I can’t see connected to those muscular thighs you described).

Glad you’re not thinking of a set of big balloons. Even Pam Anderson reconsidered.

- jq aka John ;)

October 13, 2006  
Blogger benning said...

I don't care for fake boobs. I'm not interested in HUGE boobs, so stuffing 'em ain't exactly what I like. But I'm more of a tush guy anyway. So .... LOL

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

jq...

the butt was last year...I started working out when Rick did, AFTER the divorce. Trust me, I could crack you in at least one and a half...if not two.

Coco,

I love your comment and agree wholeheartedly. So...are you currently living without someone?

:):):)

Benning,

Your comment reminded me of a time that I stuffed...with potatoes. I was 9 and wanted to impress...get this...the babysitter. I thought I was the cat's meow...until a potato dropped out of my shirt.:(

And to anyone who cares,

I never considered getting boobs for men and size wasn't really an isuue. I just wanted back what I lost when I had cancer and lost 80 pounds. And, I wanted to do it without gaining 80 pounds.

But, as I said, I wouldn't want to do it...even for me...and have some guy who I like find them unattractive.

And, like my lovely, long nails, anyone can have them now so what's the big deal? I'd rather tape the cash for the surgery to my forehead and say, "I got 5 thousand dollars...I wanna rock all night."

On that note...and once again, thank you for your help in this LITTLE matter...I think I'll sign off.

Meg

October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think long fingernails on girls are very sexy and I love them! Actually I have a passion for them and nails are one of the first thing I look at a girl.

Fake nails are not so good however and, trust me, it is very easy to spot the fake one's from the real ones. I think it's much easier to spot fake nails than fake boobs (usually covred by layers of clothing).

keep on taking care of your natural long nails Meg. Out there there are so many guys that would appreciate them a lot (together with all the other good things about the lady who wears them of course).

Giorgio

October 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Giergio,

I love the fact that there are actually men out there who appreciate pretty fingernails! They do more than just LOOK pretty, they are great for back scratching!

One bad thing...once when I was a little girl (they have always grown long...even when I was a kid)
we were driving in the car and my brother and I were bickering. I scratched him and my mother grabbed my hand, pulled it toward the front seat and ripped them off with her teeth. That was painful.

Thanks again for the kind comments!

Meg

October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home