.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I need to go out...

...and soon. Except for an hour in the middle of the night when I sat up in my bed and watched Cops, all I've done for the past 24 hours is sleep. All I've done since I started this job is work, clean the house and try to catch up on my sleep. It's time to go out for a bit but I don't know when I'll be able to do that. I need to plan something.

I'm no good at planning a night out for myself because no matter how much I plan it, I can always justify staying at home when it comes time to leave. Maybe I should plan a vacation and that way, if I have the tickets in my hand, I have to leave the house. Yep...that's what I'll do, I'll plan an away trip.

Well, that was exhausting.

It's icky outside, I wouldn't want to leave if I had the chance to. There are wet leaves and pine nedles everywhere. I can see out the back window and it's a mess out there. It makes a nice picture, but from the inside. I wish I had a fireplace at times like these. We had one growing up. I could make the entire living room glow warn by taking a paper grocery bag and sitting it on top of the fire. It would erupt in flames and toss warmth out all over the living room that my mother decorated in Early American. I have one six-sided table from that room.

Anyway, it's certainly a rainy day out there today. I wouldn't mind except for the dog prints that inevitably occur when it rains. But, I would go out tonight if I had a ride. I wouldn't know where to go alone except maybe bowling. Well, I can't do that because I can barely stand up straight right now...maybe a movie? I find them to be so boring alone...what the heck can I do? Damn it.

There's a garbage truck out back and I don't know why. It's not trash day...unless there's something that I'm unaware of.

You know...it just occured to me that I'm starving. I'm gonna feed my face and then I'll be back.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home