.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hi Meg :)

Great to hear you are having a good time on your mini vacation :)

It's about to get really good...I'll be leaving my dad's at 1:30 to meet a blog buddy! So far, in the two years that I've had this thing, I've met two people through it and they've both turned out to be very good friends and extremely important parts of my life. So, I am truly looking forward to this afternoon!

"...I was serious. I live in Lincoln Park, in the city...Anywho, when you need a Chicago fix...come on down!..."

OOH! Just give me a reason and a place to stay (LOLOLOL) and I'm there! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that toddlin' town...it's MY kind of town, Chicago is!

"...After 33 yrs he has someone else. they are all a..holes..."

Yeah...that's sort of the point. I'm here to let you guys know that it isn't US...it's the liars and cheats. They just love to blame it on us. To be fair, they aren't ALL assholes...and many women are something rather negative as well. I can't think of a word that will do justice to the females who screw married men and cheat on their wives...why don't we try to come up with a new word to describe the lowest of the low...the sleaziest of all women, the nastiest of all the hoes. What can you guys think of?

Now, before I go to get ready for my friend...I'd like to share a poem with you that I found whilst reading the New Yorker Magazine, sitting on the toilet right before I wrote this post:

A POETRY READING AT BENEDICTINE COLLEGE IN ATCHISON, KANSAS

We moved the poetry reading to the Exercise Room
For coziness. There we shifted a large bike to the side.
A certain exhilaration entered the room
When the words all agreed to point in one direction.

They say Lewis and Clark’s gang one night
Slept over there by the river, and Amelia Earhart
Lived till she was twelve in that gray house.
Maybe we could all do something brave if we tried.

We, even the heaviest, started to float when we
Remembered the sound of a moth on a screen
Trying to get out. Our lives might change today!
Listening with Sister Faith in the Exercise Room.

-Robert Bly


Isn't that a neat poem?

OK...now I'm outta here. I'll be back later to tell you how my meeting went, her mother is coming too...this should be very pleasant!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home