.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Meg...

"...If you are ever in Chicago give a shout. Love meeting new people too..."

AHHH! You may live to regret that....I'm from Chicago and all I need is one, little excuse to go home and I'm there! So, from where in Chi-town do you hail? I grew up in Elk Grove Village and went to high school in Bensenville. I still have one brother still there, he lives in Glen Ellyn.

In the meantime, I'm here in Tampa trying to help my sister. That help may end up with me bringing her home with me.

My sister has been cheated upon by her husband. They got together when she was in high school and eventually married. Shortly after they married, she became pregnant. Then, it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy meaning the baby was in the tube. They had to take the baby and the tube. Then, shortly after that, she became pregnant again. Well, the same thing happened and she lost another baby and the other tube.

Within a few months, her charming husband, Todd Hanson, impregnated a tramp who had called herself my sister's friend. My sister left him and the tramp (Ashley) married the bum. So, before the divorce, my sister's husband had a child with another woman. He now has a happy life and my sister is alone and missing two fallopian tubes.

Then, I guess just to be cruel...Ashley had a friend of hers call my sister repeatedly to taunt her with comments like, "Why would Todd want a woman who can't have kids? At least Ashley can give him babies...you can't!" Todd is in for the future her deserves with a wench like that.

Todd is a fireman with the Vinton, Virginia Fire Department. If your house starts to burn and you live in Vinton, hide your wife from the short, skinny dude in the fireman's suit. And...if you live in the Vinton area...hide your man from Ashley Hanson. Obviously neither of them respect the marriage vows. My sister is a sweet, sweet woman but she is very easy to fool. She's just extremely sweet and naive so it was easy for Todd to get away with his affair. Obviously, Ashley isn't too bright either...Marie and Todd had an affair a short time after Todd married the twit so my sister was lucky enough to give a bit of her own back. They are still in contact with each other and get together whenever she goes to Virginia for a visit.

Personally, I wouldn't do that because I would never give Rick a chance to pass along anything he may have caught in that trailer park, plus I like to think that I have too much respect for myself.

OK...my father is off for his daily does of Starbucks because Lord knows...Folgers isn't good enough for him. And I'm going to check my e-mail for the phone number of a local blog buddy to see when she and I can finally meet. And...when I get home, the first order of business is to meet the local blog buddies!

Have a great day and I'll be back later!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg :) Great to hear you are having a good time on your mini vacation :) Sorry to hear about your sister. I'm sure you're a rock for her :)

January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was serious. I live in Lincoln Park, in the city.
We used to live in Hoffman Estates way back in the day. We left for 20 something years and (don't ask) but we are baaack!
Anywho, when you need a Chicago fix...come on down!
Good Luck with your sister. Ain't Life Grand?

January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg
Love your blog. I am going through the same thing. After 33 yrs he has someone else. they are all a..holes. Tell your sister to be strong. We will survive!

January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home