.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Meg...

"...What happened to the date with the foreign nursewho you were going to have over and watch the bears game??..."

I never said it would be last Sunday, I had the grandkids this past weekend and somehow, I just knew that there would be more than ONE MORE BEARS GAME!!!!!! So, I was waiting until I ran into the guy...now I know where he works all the time, I keep seeing him when he's floating to the unit that I seem to spend most of my time. It's an ER overflow unit and you never know what you"ll get. Anyway, today is Wednesday and I know where he works. I'll hunt his ass down if I have to tonight...thank's for reminding me.

"...although my ex never told me that he was unhappy and he never gave us a tangible opportunity to reconcile..."

Yeah, cowards that they are. They didn't have the balls to leave until they had some white trash to fuck while they make the transition out of everything they are supposed to be avowed to. Mine was a prince too.

"...It's no use even mentioning the things you wrote about on this post. People will think that you are a crazy conservative, even though all you want is for a stable society..."

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. I'm not talking to them, they're a lost cause. I'm justing letting you know that you aren't the only one who thinks that way. There's nothing wrong with slowing change. Why would that be inherently evil? Did you read Future Shock?

"...this causes fathers who want to do the right thing to be looked on as an oddity as an unnecessary third wheel to the determent of the kids..."

Did you read the thing I wrote for a man's online magazine? I'll have to find that sucker.

Here it is sorry...you have to use the entire thing. I can't have something long on the blog...it messes it up):

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/12/
kim-basinger-seems-to-love-backing.html

"...This is extremely irresponsible advice and there should be a letter writing campaign to let her know how stupid she is..."

I thought so too. Here is the link if you'd like to do that:

www.DearAbby.com

"...In my opinion the time the father spends with the kids is so much more important than the amount of money he pays for child support..."

I've often thought that, given the choice, I would have taken my father over a bunch of cash as a kid. I can't imagine what I would have traded a father for. I had a good father. He wasn't perfect, but he loved us and he was at home. Who else would have been if it wasn't him? Not all the men that I've met are bums.

We tell kids stories with wonderful morals to them and then we say that adults don't have to honor those morals. It doesn't make any sense...surely a father can provide things that cash won't buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home