.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

2HOURS!!!

That's how long it took me to post the following post that took me 20 minutes to write. I should have gone to sleep after I wrote it as I usually do, but I was bound and determined to post the stupid thing so here it is:

Well...

...I did it. I just walked right up to him and asked his sexy ass to come over to my house this weekend for appetizers and football. Neither one of us knew when the next game was so I have to check that out...but barring any unforeseen circumstances, it's a date. I hope he thinks of it as a date, I sure do. And, ever since I first laid eyes on him and then heard him speak two coherent sentences, I've wanted to go out with him. He is bright, witty, easy going and he has a very pleasant, cheerful attitude. I like that.

Although I rarely drink, I do ocassionally buy a nice bottle of wine if I should come across one. Pretty soon on I will be the proud owner of a rather impressive wine rack. I can offer him his choice of any number of fine bottles of wine, or...as most likely will be the case, he'll probably just want beer. I haven't decided what type of beer to get. I could ask him, but I don't want to act like I'm going out of my way...at least not too much. So men...any suggestions? Regarding the beer, I mean.

That reminds me, I bought a bottle of wine to open and drink from...it's Ruinite...Lambrusco. Ah, that is a lovely wine for the women who hate the taste of alcohol. I can imagine me drinking quite a little bit of that stuff if I could stay awake long enough. You know, that's a lovely idea, I think that I will have a glass of Lamrusco. This is my evening...right? Yes it it. I shall toast you guys right now! (Well, not right "NOW"...actually, because I don't have a glass of it in front of me...but that can be quickly remedied. BRB.

AAAHHH. That's a lovely glass of wine. I'm actually quite pleased to even have any wine available when the rare urge hits me. Usually, I pay a LOT of money for a couple of glasses of wine. Apparently my son believes that any alchohol product that has been around for more than ten or eleven days...is community property. I paid 70 bucks for a glass and a half of pinot grigio once. Anyway, the Lambusco isn't too expensive and it's really, really, really good. So it galls me that the kid would suck that bottle (or my pinot!) down when he would just as well have a cheap bottle of muskatel. But as I said....AAAHHH, I am just happy that he finally allowed me to keep a bottle long enough to have when I'd like it. (As she takes another sipp..."AAAAHHHHHHH.", she sighed contentedly.)

So, what was I speaking about? OH! My nurse friend and our "date". When nurses give report, they do it one on one. We have to literally go face to face and tell the oncoming nurse everything she needs to know about the patient's condition and what kind of tests, procedures or surgeries, if any, that they're having. That takes about 5 minutes a patient, maybe less if there's just nothing going on. When sexy nurse dude and I give report to each other...we trade humorous quips that have taken on some rather flirtatious undertones. I like a guy who can keep up with my mind when it comes to conversations like ours.

OK...now I MUST go to bed!

Ya'll have a good day and I'll see you later!!!

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bears play Sunday at 3:00,
Colts play Sunday at 6:30....

Have a great time :-)

John

January 18, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

You...need...your...OWN....blog. :)

2 hours? I could have written a book by then! That's insane.

OH, and speaking of insane, and the reason I stopped by so early...you have to see this. I thought you could have a field day with it.

Cheat on your spouse and go to jail for life?

January 18, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, that's why I need a NEW PUTER!

And thanks....I will be having a lovely time during the game this weekend! And now, I'm going to read the Cheat on Your Spouse thing!

Ciao,

Meg

January 18, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey there My Life...

I am working on something with the article you sent the link to! It'll be up there tomorrow...hopefully!

Ciao,

Meg

January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home