.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Meg,

"...We're also wondering if you'd want to meet in the Square one Saturday for lunch, and meet your two other Atlanta based bloggettes?..."

Absolutely! I would LOVE it!!!! This weekend wouldn't be good but after that, you just name the day and the place and I'll be there! I would SO love to do that and now I think you've committed yourself so let's make a date and do that soon! We could meet at Hemmingways or Schillings...or any other place that you guys like!

I live just over a mile from the Square so it would be extremely convenient for me. I believe that I stuck my number down in a post a few posts down so call me anytime...now that I have an answering machine you can leave a message if I'm sleeping or not home.

My father didn't like my greeting one little bit but I do so it stays. He bought the stupid answering machine so he can just deal with it...LOLOLOL. I love that man and I THOUGHT that I got my sense of humor from him so I don't know why he doesn't appreciate the greeting. I made it especially for the people who call me the most...telephone marketers that have been calling me and calling me ever since I signed up for some stupid online "make a shitload of cash without lifting a finger" thing. I used a different nickname for Margaret when I did that so I know if it's a sales call when I hear whom they request when they call. SUCKERS!!!

I think I made a bit of a boo-boo...I showed the blog to a couple of people at work and now it seems to have made the rounds last night. I never expected anyone to show it to anyone else!!! But anyway, thanks for the flowers and I miss you guys too! I'll probably be back next week unless I still feel crappy over the weekend. As it stands right now, I am on the schedule for Tuesday night so I should see you guys then!!!

My company offers a bunch of different contracts and you get paid more per hour when you agree to work more shifts in a month. I've worked the max hours every month that I've been there so I think I'm going to just bite the bullet and sign up for the highest contract. It would be 10 bucks more an hour so I really should do that. The only thing that stops me is the thought of working in Florida and California. I doubt that I could work 108 hours a month here and then fly out of state and work more shifts somewhere else although I might be able to do it if I feel up to it. Before the surgery I was working more than that in most pay periods. I won't be able to work that much right away, but I bet I'll be able to once I get totally back in shape.

OH! I just remembered, I got an email from Rick saying that I should call him last weekend but I didn't feel like it so I didn't. Now I should probably do that because I have to get the insurance settled once and for all. I think I'll call him right now...he might be home.


I'll be back in a few minutes!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home