.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well...

...maybe my first trip should be to Montana. That way I can get the divorce papers entered in a Montana and I could see one of the 6 people who live there. I can't believe I never thought of that until now. I haven't seen Rick in a while, it would be interesting to see him again. I would have to take a camera crew, though. It would be far too much fun to keep it all to myself.

Even though I've told him over and over again that I would work with him, he is hiding out over the insurance and I have a surgery scheduled for next week. Isn't that lovely of him? Montana wouldn't have been on the top of my list of places to go...but it is a place to go. I can take the time off of work, I had planned to do that for the surgery anyway. And if I can't have the surgery I won't need the money that I've saved up so I could easily afford it right now. I'd rather NOT spend my cash on a trip to the Twilight Zone...but I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I know that he reads this thing, I see his stupid ass during his normal work hours. I guess he doesn't have a puter...or else I don't see his home computer if he has one. But, I do see him during business hours. So buddy? How 'bout it? Are you going to return my phone calls or do I get to travel up to meet you in person? Either way, it'd make for good blog material. Find a man and ask him what he would do in these circumstances.

Hiding is just so Rick...he hates dealing with reality. I shouldn't have expected him to be any more honorable in the divorce than he was in the marriage.

Anyway, I should be getting to bed. I feel like crap and I'm in the mood to just stare at the ceiling. I'll be back later.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what Meg, I just had an inspiration for a new reality tv show!!!! Yes it should be called Going through Divorce and show all the crap divorce really entales, if nothing else it might make men think before putting out their doodle for someone other than their wife LOL

December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home