.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

OH Meg!!!

Yooohooo...Where are you???? LOL It's 12:30am and I'm still in here working. I'll be up til about 1:30 and then up at around 10am...I've got my phone with me at all times, so give me a call tonight or in the morning. Can't wait!:)

Well, we did it...we met and had a lovely time! My Tampa area blog buddy( http://www.mylifeatfullspeed.com/ ), her mother and I went to Panera Bread and had good food and great fun chatting. By the way, I've never been to Panera Bread before but I certainly will go again, the food was great.

My father dropped me off at the restaurant and I told him that I would call him when I needed a ride home. He got sick of waiting for me to call so he showed up and sat with us for a while. If he wasn't caring for his ex-wife right now I would have tried to set him up with the mother. She's very attractive, quite bright and works in the same field as my father. They could have a great time just trading professional stories. But alas...he is too busy caring for his evasive ex...who, by the way, hasn't escaped since the time he lost her 3 times in 4 days. He had to call the cops the first two times and was determined to find her without the help of the police the third time and luckily, he did.

Meeting such charming people has made this blog well worth the time and effort that I've put into it. It also makes me look forward to the next town that I visit and the next time I come to Tampa...I now have 2 new friends here!

I just got back from the restaurant and now I have to cook something for the old folks to eat and then I need to come back here and tell you guys something. So, bye for now...be back soon!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

Hmmm...your dad and my mom....now that would be interesting. LOL

I had such a great time!! That was so much fun. We will HAVE to do it again the next time you come down.

I hope you can get some sort of help for the problem you came down for, and that it can have a pleasant ending for everyone involved. I wish you luck on that.

I have to get kids in bed, they are watching their dad build a fire but I have a feeling this could be an all night project. Gotta go drag them away and get them read to.

Talk to you later!!

:)

January 28, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Wouldn't it be interesting? Your mother is so very attractive, bright and witty, a great catch for some man!

And thanks again, I had such a good time, the best so far since I got here!


Ciao,

Meg

January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home