.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's totally muddy outside...

...and my dogs will come in and muddy up my floor. Before I let them in I'll block off the part of the house with carpet, I have to wash the kitchen floor anyway. I should have done it yesterday and now I'm glad that I didn't.

OK...nothing new much to report here, I just had to work so many hours that I've neglected you guys but I'm off for the weekend so I'm going to be working on Infidelity. That's so fun for me, I just go back to when Rick left, I get annoyed all over again and then I start to vomit venom. As I said in Infidelity, the anti-venom is the truth. But, lacking that from the person from whom I need it, I have to bare my fangs and hiss.

I was going through some of the stuff that I'd written on this thing a long time ago and I keep getting shocked at what I said. I'm a hoot...you guys must think I'm nuts. Anyway, it's already out there so there's nothing that I can do about it now. I'm about to introduce Amber the Slut into my story. Amber is a collection of whores all balled up into one huge sleazeball character representing women who screw married men. I know we should concentrate on the men more and I do, but I can't leave the bimbo's who steal our hubbies out of the story, now could I?

Of course not, if they had acted like ladies our hubbies would never have the cajones to leave us in the first place. They never leave until they have someone else to kiss their ass. They never have a REASON to leave. Mine didn't, he told me everything was fine. Fine, fine, fine. But when he finally got his bimbo...he couldn't list my faults, there were just so damn many of them. All of a sudden, he hated everything that I did.

See? This is what I need to do, irritate myself. Good idea! I'll come here first to get myself all angry and then I'll go to Infidelitys and work on that little piece of vindication. Ooh, I just thought of something. When the reporter called Rick to get a comment from him regarding the blog, his comment was "She can be very vindictive."

That was the best he could do and that word was HIS word. Doesn't it sort of IMPLY that I need vindication from something HE did? He never was as bright as he could have been. His words alone sink him but he won't accept that as evidence, I literally have to catch him, penis in nasty pussy, toes wiggling and face all orgasmed out. Other wise, he subscribed to the Deny All Theory. That's the theory that men have that states if you deny it often enough, she will believe yu sooner or later. So, he would deny everything, even his previous admissions...it's been so long that now he can manipulate history to his favor.

Yeah, I'm making myself angry.

I think was it is is that I'm wondering how much of his behavior was action and how much was reaction. Did he plan the pain that he dished out? No. He couldn't have. But, he did do a very good job at it. He HAD to have planned it...it was choreographed for maximum intensity on the pain scale. And now, being the vindictive lady that Rick says that I am...I'm off to work on Amber the Slut.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Vindictive?"
Hmmm. Must have purchased a dick-tionary. All those syllables must have been a real challenge for the other head. Guess he blundered on that word when he was attempting to look up "VD". Surely he wouldn't be looking up "veracity."
TW

May 15, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

He was interesting when it came to syllables. He knew few words with more than one but he would take one syllable words and say them like they had many. For example, instead of yeah, he would say, YA---EEE--A-AHH.

May 15, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home