.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Now my stupid computer...

...is really screwed. We bought it a couple years before Rick left so you know it's an old fucker. I plan on using every single bit and RAM that this puter has in it. I'm gonna squeeze the life out of it.

I went grocery shopping tonight and spent well over $200. That's not easy to do. Well, I mean that because you have to put it all away...it isn't too tough to actually SPEND that much money. I did it with ease. The only rough part was the blueberries. I put them in the cart (up in the place where the kid sits if you have a kid) and it fell out and landed all oevr the produce section. Then, I had so many groceries that a guy was helping me unload them and HE let them slip and fall onto the floor. So, I picked up blueberries twice today.

I was trying to buy two packages of blueberries and somehow I ended up with 3 of them. All I can think is that they gave me the one that dropped on the floor when they gave me the new one. I checked the receipt...it only charged me for one. So, the whole blueberry thing is pretty dern confusing.

I told my father about the real estate thing and he had nothing positive to say. He had never, ever approved of any ideas that I've ever had. I learned something from my parents...you should always give your kids direction and support so that they know they are capable of doing whatever it is they want to do.

I love my father but ever since I was a kid, anything that I asked him about was a bad idea for one reason or another and he never had an alternative plan to offer...he just didn't like mine.

Once I said to him, "Dad, it's time to talk about college.", he responded, "I have 3 sons to put through school..." Basically he nixed the plan because I was a girl.

Then, I decided to go into the Army and he responded, "If I thought that a daughter of mine had nothing better to do with her life than to join the Army, I would be severly disappointed." I remember what he said verbatim.

Well, this time I'm not going to let his tone stop me from doing what I want to do. I have an appointment set up with a lady next week. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

Anyway, I need to go to bed now...I'm exhausted and it's getting a tad late for me, old lady that I am. I proved to myself last Saturday that I have no business drinking. Man, I didn't think I was drunk at the time but I had a helluva hangover on Sunday. I just wanted to stay in bed until the middle of the summer.

OK then, see ya!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, did you keep up with the court case, if so what was the verdict?

February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home