.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Found on my pal's blog...

...in the comment section:

"...Seems you have a self esteem or control problem that you selected someone of a lower class than yourself. That way he'll be indebted to you, dependent on you...."

He is so very right...I find it amazing how wopigs don't realize who they are and for whom they are spreading their legs. Colleen Lombardi has proven that she is a liar and what do we know about liars? They MUST be manipulative in order to lie as a way of life. Living a lie means nothing to her, so her life is a lie which is nothing but scum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

did you see how the nutcase invited me to have an email relationship with her? Like why the hell do I want that, so that she can manipulate me too? I'm so outta that picture!

March 12, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

listen, Kate said something interesting and funny about this skank buying baby items. She said,

"And fancy having to buy baby items on credit. Geez if you can't afford to buy the basics for a baby perhaps you should have kept your legs closed".

lol

March 12, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

The neat thing is the man-whore doesn't know or seem to mind that he's being used.

He might though, as soon as the blood returns to his (big) head.

March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home