.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm adding a new feature to my blog...

...it's called Whore Du Jour and today the Whore Du Jour is indisbutably the whore who gets the most points for whoredom today and does things that Anna Nicole Smith did, like silly commitment ceramonies. I guess the dude had to do it to keep her ass happy, he knows it means nothing because he doesn't honor commitments...who in the hell would celebrate something that doesn't exist?...I think you will all agree that the "honor" should go to...yes...the infamous pig, Colleen Lombardi out of New York!

I'm accepting nominations for other possible Whore Du Jours...but right now, I'm happy with the very first Whore Du Jour, one I can feel quite comfortable calling a whore because she has made it so very obvious...on the job yet! How can she ever trust the dude to go to work without her? Ha! I can't wait.

See ya!

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

you can't wait, and I'm at the edge of my seat!

March 12, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Yet more proof of serious delusions. How could you ignore the real thing, the real wedding and rings and then celebrate a meaningless farce between two home wreckers?

What an amateur soap opera, can't she come up with anything better? Don't even try. Just keep your seedy sub-human lack of control to yourself. If you want to talk about it, find a professional who can help you up to the civilized world.

March 12, 2007  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Oh, Meg. This is going to be a can of worms:

Now, more fool I for this, but I nominate Heather. Short, round little Heather, who had the balls to sneak upstairs with my now ex husband during our Halloween party, lock the door to my bedroom, and proceed to fuck him silly while I tried to figure out where they were!

Never trust a woman dressed as Scarlett O'Hara!

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home