.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Meg...

"...The neat thing is the man-whore doesn't know or seem to mind that he's being used..."

And then Meg says (in the voice of Yoda in the Empire Strikes back), "Oh, he will know. He will know."

Just wait until the whore ties his ass down which she is sure to do as soon as she has him all tied up. Very soon he will start to kick himself in the head for allowing himself to be manipulated by a woman old enough to be his baby sitter. He's already whining about her flabby body, that's gonna get exponentially worse very soon.

Colleen knows something that Solaris never knew...the bum is a lying, cheating bastard. And...as soon as she is able...she'll put the ball busters to her little boy toy and he'll be longing for Solaris and their nice, quiet, drama free life. This is where he kicks himself.

"...Yet more proof of serious delusions. How could you ignore the real thing, the real wedding and rings and then celebrate a meaningless farce between two home wreckers?..."

You answered your own question in the first sentence. These 2 adulterous pieces of white trash are deluding themselves into thinking that a stupid, meaningless ceremony might give their unholy "union" a touch of class. ROTFLMAO!

"...like you said on your infidelity for dummies blog, "People like that will spread their legs anywhere. I'm sure many of the husband stealing bimbos are rather familiar with the side of a dumpster."..."

Of that I am sure. If a man asked a wopig to screw him next to a dumpster...she would do it. She's plying him with sex so I doubt there's much she would refuse him.

And the whore says, "...I can see you have your facts all wrong again and I need to write you to ask you take down your posting with the google map to my house and ask Meg to take down her posting as well. It is not very responsible of you to post a map to my house and say that I live alone with 2 young children..."

OMG! Now Solaris is supposed to RESPECT the whore's family! I wonder what color the sky is in her world?

I hate to be redundant but all I can think of when I think of this skank is, "WHAT A WHORE!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

I received quite a few private emails from some of my blog readers, basically telling me that any woman who sends out an email like the one she sent me, is one very low life insecure piece of crap.

The private emails in my support, regarding her character, (or lack thereof) - were overwhelming! So yes, I echo your words, "Wow, what a whore!"

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home