.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 23, 2007

EXCELLENT COMMENTS:

This whore actually scares me. I've been reading what you and Solaris have written over time, and I truly believe that this slut has serious mental issues. She has no boundaries, absolutely no concept of shame, and she seems to be escalating. Being that it's a blog, Solaris at least has written documentation, but can she have something else in place to insure her safety? Such as a no contact order? I actually fear for Solaris's safety. The bitch is crazy, ya'll

This person is "bang on", aren't they? Solaris...I would actually print out all of the emails she has sent you and documentation of others who have witnessed her and seen her for what she is...which is actually EVERYONE who has witnessed her. You shouldn't have any problem.

If one ex calls her a Psycho, he may be disgruntled or wrong. More than 2 ex's call her a Psycho, that's a trend.

And...I believe that it's unanimous here...this chick is certainly trending toward the psychotic.

It takes a particularly cold and cruel person to re-victimize the victim. I think Sol should look into some form of harassment claim or protection order. And then "suspicious mind" tells SolarisGal "... be the first to cease and desist in the Tramp vs. Scorned Wife war." As if SolarisGal owes the ho any courteousy. Jeez, I feel some food coming up on that one.

Nuff said. Well, not quite. There is that handsome settlement that Solaris could be ordered in a civil court. Get one married woman on THAT jury!

Gotta run, I have that audition today and I have to prepare to ad lib.

Meg

5 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Forget a printout of these emails. Establish a companion web site (as I've done), you can keep some or all of it hidden using a sufficiently complex sub dir name. Give the URL w/ sub dir to trusted people, lawyer, relatives.

Advertise the existence of this site (w/o location) and it should help act as a deterrent. And if Sol is threatened, trusted people can take immediate action without Sol's intervention.

For extra deterrent value, let Colleen know, someone else has access to the Blog and the complex sub dir and they can independently take action. This will heighten her risk. A trusted friend or relative could blow the whistle on Colleen.

March 23, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

The jury, it won't have to be a married woman, just anyone who is sane or dealt with an insane woman.

Colleen's lawyer of course would object to those people on the jury but one or two should slip through.

I'd volunteer for that if you were allowed to. Hell I'd come to be in the gallery just to heckle the bitch.

March 23, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Let me try again...

Instead of low tech paper in a drawer somewhere, put the info on a web site with a complex sub dir name (so it isn't easily read by the public).

Then if Sol let's her lawyer, relatives know where that is, they have easy access to evidence of Colleen's harassment.

Colleen is banking that Sol won't take action against her or won't be successful (one word against another). But if Colleen knew that some independent third parties also had access to the evidence, then it wouldn't just be Colleen's word against Sol's anymore.

Colleen would be up against third parties and heightened risk that action could be taken against her.

Let me try it a different way.

If anything happens to me, get this letter from my safety deposit box.
vs.
Here is a URL, watch it. If you (lawyer or relative) sense danger, help me, or take action against her . Then let Colleen know you have this safety net. There's her risk and deterrent.

Make better sense?

PS. Probably shouldn't be online, spotty sleep, serious stress, over big day # 7.

March 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

AH! I got it now. That's not a bad idea at all! Ya hear that Sol? the whore would have to be insane to pull anything, her habit of screwing husband's is no secret and we all know who's she screwed last!

meg

March 24, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

I'm still trying to get over how manipulative she's been. Wow, that manipulative power she's had over my husband of 10 years to get him to divorce me in 1 week's time is super unbelievable.

Oh well, now I know people like her exist!

Can you imagine me taking action against her, when she's the one who desperately wants to take action against me?

I hope that my ex husband's cat pissed in her house by now. (The cat had a urinating problem) meow! lol

March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home