.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Jeez...

The plumber said it was the city's fault and the city said that plumbers always say that. Anyway, the city should be here within a couple hours and if they can't fix the problem, I don't know what to do.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be a result of that car accident the other day? All she hit that was on this property was a very large tree but what if that tree had a plumbing pipe near it? Oh, I just don't know what to do.

It's not the first time that I've heard a plumber say that this was a city problem but they always seem to fix it anyway. Does anyone out there know a reputable plumber in the Atlanta area? Northwest suburbs, actually.

If I can't get it fixed today, the kids and I will have to go to a hotel, which I wouldn't mind too much, they can go swimming in the pool. I hate spending cash on stuff like that but the munchkins would have a great time.

OK...doorbell.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home