.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Some of you might remember...

...Colleen Lombardi. She's the wopig (my word for a slut that sleeps with a married man) who is screwing the husband of a friend of mine. They both deny it...and they're both pathetic.

These yahoos think that they can deny anything if we don't have it on tape. Without proper evidence, they will deny, deny, deny. But...one thing they don't realize is that things change and they don't even pay any attention because they're so busy getting what they want. We, on the other hand have a lot of time to sit back and think about all of this stuff while we're wondering what the heck is going on with our husbands. And when we do, we go over and over all the things that are happening that are all so different, but not related to an affair...oh no, it's a coincidence that a loving husband leaves his wife shortly after he meets his wopig.

One example with my husband was that he rarely called me from work anymore and his line at work was always busy. If he had a job that didn't allow him to call, I wouldn't have minded. But he went from calling me two or three times a day to never calling. I had to call him and like I said, his phone was always busy. It wasn't a coincidence that he stopped calling me a while before he left. And it wasn't a coincidence that my anniversary roses had 11 instead of 12 because he gave one to his tramp du jour. None of this was a coincidence...and there was ever so many other things that changed at about the same time as well.

Colleen "The Cow" Lombardi and my pal's hubby are denying the affair but they still seem to think that my buddy is stupid enough to believe that all the things that have changed in their marriage at this particular time is a coincidence and the relationship isn't sexual, it's a co-worker relationsip. One of those coworker relationship where the woman signs for a car loan for the husband of another woman. Doesn't everybody have a coworker to co-sign for car loans?

My friend put this on her blog when she tells about the nasty wench who is screwing another woman's husband:

Sunday, March 11, 2007

so now mistress Colleen ...
is not content that her venus fly trap wide open pussy is not enough to lure my husband to her. She should count her lucky shamrocks that I don't have her picture.


Do you know what the latest is that this bitch did? Just last month, she co-signed on a $19,000 car loan with my husband so that she can keep him! The bully, decade older mother of two is putting her address all over our credit reports, and we're not even divorced yet!! Keep in mind that "Einstein" is doing this all the while denying her illicit affair with my husband. Talk about desperate! I found out because I received a stupid credit alert email through my bank that "there has now been a major change in your credit"

"What's the world coming to!

And to the parents and to the rest of his family and friends - in case you are not convinced by now that there is something going on between the two of 'em, you are either nuts, or you definitely need brain surgery. Funny how calling themselves religious, they choose to finance the son's adultery!...AIRMONT NY On January 10th 2007, I received a call on my cell from my ex husband. He had called me several times during the afternoon and during the evening.I thought that it was regarding the divorce, so I didn't want to answer.

However,I later decided to answer what would have been his 7th attempt to contact me. Hey listen, I thought someone had died.Well, in this call - after asking how I was doing, you would not believe what he then proceeded to ask. This maniacal individual had the audacity or "los cahones" to ask me if I can co-sign on a car loan with him to help him purchase a vehicle. I need not tell you that my jaw dropped to the floor.

At first, I stuttered because I could not believe the nature of the request. The only thing that I was able to mutter was a, "Wha..."So again, very politely he stated that he was in the market to purchase a vehicle because as he mentioned, "I am being sent to too many places and I am unable to use public transportation". Yeah right!!I told him, "Are you kidding me?" You rarely speak to me, and now you're like , "Hello how are you, um, can I borrow some money?".

He then said that all I would need to do is co-sign on the loan because as I very well know, his credit is not perfect. I already knew that I was not going to do this favor for him. BUT, I tried to get as much info as I could. I asked him what vehicle he is trying to purchase, where , etc.He would not answer but asked if I would help him, "yes or no". I answered, "Guess?".He promised that he would make all the payments promptly and not fall behind. He then proceeded to tell me that he didn't want make matters worse between us by continuing a dialogue with me yet, he had the audacity to insist again if I would help him. Like hello! I responded, " Why don't you get that bitch to help you instead and stop bothering me".He said that again I was imagining things. He proceeded to go on and on how he has nothing to do with Colleen. That's he's only seen her once or twice since we've broken up, and that he regrets and wishes that I would understand how wrong I am in believing that he has some type of relationship with this lady.

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was getting angry as he started to become very defensive. He stated that he would never have a relationsiop with a woman who is "way older than I am, he body is all flabby and you know I hate flabby old women. If I was going to cheat, it wouldn't be with her nasty self!"

I suppose saying nasty things about the wopig to the wife is supposed to make her feel better, but what mistake did this fool make when he was talking to his wife? He basically said that he's seen her body. He would have had to if he knew that it was all flabby. I haven't met a guy yet who could hide an affair for any length of time. But damned if they don't all deny it. And...they deny all the stupid coincidences as well and if he's lucky, he can make you feel like dirt while he's denying it.

Rick was good at that. During one affair, I told him that all of this uncertainty "was driving me crazy". He said that I was, "doing it to myself". He had me wonder...was I doing this to myself? Was I nuts? He let me think that I might just be nuts to suspect his sorry ass even though he had a history of lying and cheating. My bad.

OK...I went grocery shopping today. I had to clean the house because the kids were here over the weekend and they made quite a mess. I even cleaned out the fridge. Anyway, I spent $218 on food and Old Spice Body Wash for my particular son. He's quite the shower taker. It's amazing how much food you can buy and still not get everything that you wanted. I only stopped because the stupid cart was so full. I was balancing food like I balance dishes in the drainboard. Thank God my kid was there to help carry it all in, there were a LOT of bags and a lot of them had cans of dog food, vegies and tomatoes...all kinds of cans. I think I got one of everything.

So, I think that tomorrow night I'm gonna make country fried steak. I make it well and it's damned good when made well. That means mashed potatoes and gravy too!

Before I leave, I just have to say to Colleen Lombardi...Wopig, you are the lowest form of female on the planet. Prostitutes and strippers have more morals than you. You've destroyed a family...I hope that you're proud of yourself. An woman who IS NOT sleeping with the husband would want to prove it to the wife and stay away from the man...not enter into long term business contracts. I only hope that there is some legal loophole that will give the car to the wife in the end. I spit on you.

Meg

P.S. My friend's blog is here:

http://www.trekkingpastdivorce.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh yeah! I wish that people who have already witnessed karma in their lives would tell us about it! And, I hope that Sol gets to see hers soon.

Meg

March 12, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, that's the bitch of it. People who use their kids as weapons against the ex usually suffer some bad things with the kid, karma works that way...and the kids didn't ask for this. Innocent people ALWAYS get hurt when someone is cheating.

Meg

March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home