.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 20, 2007

As I was lying in bed...

...half awake and half asleep this morning, I thought I heard someone say that cardio work outs were no good if you wanted to lose weight. I woke up and realized that I did hear that. In fact, they might not even be very good for your heart in general. I think I'll just sit still for a while. I've always wanted to, but I thought that I had to move around to be healthy.

I grew up a long, long time ago. Back in the day, we were taught that you lost weight by burning more calories than you took in. Today we can eat all the bacon and eggs that we want on the low carb diet instead of the bowl of berries and oatmeal that I eat every morning. I've been working out 3 or 4 times a week for years and now I find out that I could be hurting myself by doing that. You know, that's all I need to put a stop to my morning excersizes. After all this time of working out, I thought it was a good thing that I was developing an ass and abs...but I could be hurting myself badly by doing that. Who knew?

I think I'm just going to sit in front of the TV and watch until they make a final decision as to what the hell we're supposed to do to keep healthy. They'll probably figure it out after I croak. I quit smoking and got cancer...now I'm totally confused. By the way, the other day someone asked me how that was going so I'll tell you what's going on. The doctor that my doctor sent me to is taking tests trying to see if this thing on my esophagus is a "new" tumor or a metastasized tumor from my para-thyroid gland. I'll let you know how things are going occasionally, but I don't like to dwell on it. Like the freak who shot all those kids, I don't like to give it too much of my attention. It wins if I do. I like to "act as if" I'm perfectly healthy and maybe I can trick my body into buying that.

OH! I should go check my emails from the freaky dudes at the dating site. I'll be right back with them...don't go far!

OK, here's one talking manspeak again:

I am not married and have never been married! I am just getting out of a relationship in which we both have been unhappy. I am very much a gentleman but I do have a wild, naughty side and love to have fun!!

Womanspeak translation:

I want to have my cake, eat it and then have more cake, eat that and then start over again.

Rarely do these guys have "fun" the same way that I do. They usually have fun in the sack while I'd like to go ride a roller coaster. It's not that I don't WANT to play in the sack, I just don't base relationships on it. I think of having someone to do things with and this guy is thinking of grabbing himself a lil wopig action and I'm not going for that. (Not for under 2 grand anyway.)

Here's another charmer:

I am a good looking, MWM who is looking to please a woman in any way she needs, Orally in particular, but I dont get the full foreplay and passionate play that I need and talking to her has been like talkingto a brick wall. If you are a married or LTR female who loves your spouse and just needs more. I am for you...if you want to live some fantasies that he would never do, I am for you...If you need a third party male that you can trust not to stalk and become a problem later, I am for you.

If you're half the freak you appear to be, you're not for me. Oh well, at least he's honest.

I found early on that those web dating services were pretty much just a hook up service. Men don't need to put too much effort into anything, they just call themselves a dorcot or a lawyer and say that they want sex. Apparently that works or so many of them wouldn't do it.

Right after Rick left, I dated a few guys that I met online and almost every single one of them expected sex on the first date. And, they weren't at all coy about that fact. I can think of 2 guys that I met who were decent types, the rest of them were all bums. Even Rick, remember when I caught him at a web dating service? I set a trap using a fake name and profile specifically aimed at him and it worked within 2 days.

I've learned so much about men since that fool left. And about the fool himself, he was no different than the other freaks that advertise online. He's just one of those idiots who thinks with his dick. In case you weren't around when I nabbed Rick online, this is the link to the e-mails that we shared when I was "Sarah" and he was the wounded hubby:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/09/ok-my-surprise-is-ready.html

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home