.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I found this on a guy's profile...

...he wrote this lovely sentence for ALL women to see:

"...BTW, please have the confidence to post a picture of yourself. Looks are not everything!!!"

How's that for manspeak? Luckily, I've been around enough of them to be able to pick up on the meanings of some of their words. This is what we English speakers call MANIPULATION. "We make you feel like you're an idiot if you don't post a picture and then we lull you into a sense of well being by telling you that "looks aren't everything" so go ahead, send that picture! Then, we can decide whether or not you have reason to be confident, if you do, we'll be back in touch."

Then, one of the only single guys who wrote (at least one of the few who SAYS that they are single) emailed me to ask me to "chat me at *********.yahoo.com" That's it, not even, "Do you know how to chat on yahoo, do you even want to? Blah, blah, blah...looks like a cyber-sex nut and those, I do not do.

A guy that I'm seeing and I were reading the emails last night and he got quite a kick out of them. He and I tried to guess what these guys were really like so we just made up stories by their pictures. We laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes.

Anyway, I had a tough time sleeping last night so I wandered from bed to bed to couch and back to bed again. I kept having those Rick nightmares again. I kept on dreaming that he was cheating on me and guess what...HE WAS! It's funny, I wake up as bothered as I was the first day that I found out he was cheating. It doesn't take as long to get over after a cheat dream, I drink a cup of coffee and then I watch the news until my mind wanders into another day and I'm fine.

Then, I read a friend's blog and see another friend saying that I kiss and tell. I've never kissed and told unless the guy did something incredibly stupid. If I mentioned all the normal guys I went out with, this blog would be full of good stuff and that's no fun. So, I just mention the idiots. I know a couple of guy that I've dated who still read this everyday and are quite confident that they won't be on it...they didn't act like morons...just guys. I don't mind a guy who acts like a guy...even if he isn't perfect. So, there...I don't kiss and tell! Unless of course you happen to be a county commissioner and a JERK at that.

OK then, I'm going to go switch the laundry loads and jump in the shower. See ya soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home