.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A blog buddy writes:

"...However, I do know that men can and will alienate their children from women as well. I have been legally kept from my children with NO VISITATION for SIX YEARS! False accusations and what appears to be political connections were my estranged husbands silver bullet!..."

Yes ma'am. That's why I try to qualify every comment with, "I know that the other sex can do it too, but this is MY experience." So, I know exactly what you mean. I never forget that there are 2 sides to that situation.

I'm just curious, girl...was there a female involved in any way? My other ex and I got along great after the divorce. Hell, we signed our divorce papers at a lovely resort where we spent the occasion....for a long weekend. We got along just great. If the kids needed anything, he saw to it that they had it. Whatever, no problems.

Then, when he was 34, he married a 16 or 17 year old. She was so dreadfully jealous of me that she behaved like a...TEENAGER! I gave her time to grow up...didn't work one bit. I thought, wait until she has a baby...but, once again, it only got worse, now she wanted everything for HER child. And the really insane thing is that this nut and I have never, ever lived in the same state since she met my ex. AND...I havn't seen her since my daughter's high school graduation and that was in 1997. She STILL can't stand me. I seem to frighten the poor thing.

So, although my ex is the one who really messed me up, just remember that behind every asshole of a man stands a bitch of a female. So, I repeat my original question...Was there a female involed?

Meggers

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Meg -

Ok, I want an opinion. I just wrote a long ass rant of my own about why women are willing to classify other women as bitches (at least, in a work capacity). And since the brunt of your readers appear to be female, I really want to get folks's opinions. So I'll sum up my question from my blog - if a woman is assertive and strong and opinionated, why do other woman mentally classify her as a bitch?

April 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I LOVE this topic and I will address it when I get home from work in the morning...I should be tired, cranky and yes, maybe even a tad BITCHY by then!

Meg

April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home