.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My son just left...

...to get his kids. I'm sitting here waiting impatiently. I've cleaned everything up so that they can make a mess of it all. Tomorrow we'll all go to the Aquarium. Remember last January I bought annual passes? Well, I better start trying to get my money's worth outta those suckers.

As I was washing the kitchen floor I started thinking about my curtains. A year and a half ago I went to New Jersey for a few days and when I came back, my beautiful kitchen curtains were gone. My son hasn't ever told me what happened except that "they got lost after I took them down to wash them". Bullshit. No self respecting 27 year old takes the kitchen curtains down to wash them. Today I'm gonna see if he wants to tell me the truth. It's been a year and a half.

I was with a date when he hit a tree after skidding on ice. He took me to his house where all of his brothers and he hatched a plan. They parked the Malibu out on the street and put the crash side toward the street. When the parents came home, all 5 boys acted like they had no clue how that happened.

Then, when another boyfriend's parents went to Europe, we had a party and someone dropped a cigarette down the couch and it started a small fire. We were able to hide it by flipping the cushions but sooner or later they had to figure that one out.

It's amazing what kids will do...and we fall for it.

OK then, gonna see my babies!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home