.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 23, 2007

So much for working whenever I want to...

...I was working so many hours last year that I had to cut back the hours that I was working out of pure exhaustion. I spoke to my doctor and he said that I could work as much as I felt able to. That's the first time that I've had his permission to work in 3 years. Now I can work at that hospital without being afraid that I would run into him. And, I want to save up the cash to go to Europe soon.

So, I called the schedulers and told them to put me back on the schedule. One of the nurse managers that I work for quite a little bit has asked if I could work 3 nights a week on her unit like a regular nurse instead of a floating nurse. But, I would still get paid for being an agency nurse. It's a unit that I like so I said yes. That means that I'll be back to working like a fiend.

It also means that I will be traveling, finally.

OK, now I have to act like I'm working a LOT this week and clean up my house. See ya later!

meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

cool! Can Lara and I tag along? We won't bother you I promise!

April 23, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Hey me too, I've been to Europe twice, a month each time. I'd be happy to go along, scare a way strange guys, help you with your luggage... I wish I would have taken some breaks in college to go there. It's so cool, so different, just can't get enough of the place. My passport is up to date, ready to roll.

On a serious note, I sent you email a long time ago, when you started shift work, about my nasty experiences off shift. We should talk some more. At our ages, regardless how fun and charming we can be (wink), that shift work plays hell on your body. My trip to level 1 trauma was an interesting way to find that out, but I'd rather not repeat it.

Take care...

Hey I'll still talk about Europe with you even if you decide you want to go it alone (frown).

April 23, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

No we will be really good promise and not bother you and JQ too much heheheheheh

April 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

JQ, I have been taking it easy for a while but before they start hacking me up again, I wanted to bust my ass to save up all the cash I can....I AM going to Europe this year!!!!!!!

Oh, and you can ALL come with...but if I run into a cute French dude, I don't know ANY of you!

Meg

April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home