.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Here are some pictures...

....from the Aquarium. The first one is the kids watching the jelly fish:



This one is just a bunch of fish.



This is a BIG fish:


This is Grandma and Granddaughter matching pony tails:

This is a HUGE tank:

OK, that's all that it will let me upload right now. I'm lucky it let me do this much. What a touchy ass computer I have.

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Gorgeous pictures, Meg - I'm glad you had a good time!

April 23, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

I LOVE going to the aquarium. It always gives you a feeling of peace.

April 23, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

I love the colours in your pictures, blue is my fave colour after all and the first one is fantastic !

April 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks! I was thinking how peaceful it was while I was there, especially watching the whales. That's why I have an aquarium here, I love to stare at the fishies! They say it lowers your blood pressure. I LOVED the first one too, so much that I made it my background on my stupid computer. I'll even keep it there when I get my NEW computer!!!! I can't wait. It'll be sometime within the next month.

Meg

April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home