.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

This morning I told you guys that...

I was taking my son and my grandkids to the Georgia Aquarium and then I received this comment:

We just got back from there. I took some great pictures If you are interested!Heatheheathe_kias@msn.com
heathe_kias@msn.com

I am very interested, especially since my dog ate the cord that attaches to the puter so if I don't get a new one soon, I'll never get those pictures that we took today out of that camera. So, yeah....I'd love to see them and show them on this blog...it's such a neat place. The kids just LOVE it and it's even cool for us parents.

But first I have to figure out which part of your comment is the actual link, I'll try to get it right before I end this post...that is unless my stupid puter won't let me do it before it boots me. In that case, I'll fix it in the morning. Every so often, I have to publish this so that I don't lose the post all together. I'll go right back and finish the post, but if I get booted before I can post the rest of it, I'll fix it the first chance that I get.

Anyway, I did have a great time. The kids loved it and they got to pet baby sting rays, baby hammerhead sharks and they were able to "touch"...very gently...the anemonies which were just beautiful. Of course they have large fish, even a few whale sharks The kids liked the penguins, the jelly fish and the Nemo fish the most but they had a great time.

I told you that I bought annual passes for all of us, right? Well, it didn't cost me a thing to get in, I got a dollar off the Aquarium parking, I got 10% off our lunch and the toys we bought in the gift shop on the way out. And guess what? Including the gas to get there, I still spent 96 bucks. BUT....I didn't waste any money on tickets!

I think from now on we'll just go for a while and then go out to eat. Let the kids refuse to eat better food for that much money. We'll go every so often and see it little bit at a time...the trick will be getting through the gift shop without the kids wanting toys. I'm a sucker for those babies.

I hate tourist attractions that force you to go through the guft shop on the way put. They all seem to be doing it now. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Now, I'm going to go to bed. I'm not going to sleep, I just cleaned my room totally and I feel really comfy lying in fresh sheets in a clean room with nice jammies after taking a long shower. I'll just stretch out and read a book. Be back in the morning!

Meg


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home