.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Good morning!

How are you guys doing? If my back ever stops hurting I'm going to clean this house up. And...if I ever get this house clean, I'm going to get that new webcam. If I ever get that webcam, I'm going to learn how to make little tapes and put them on the blog.

Unfortunately, men come door to door inm this neighborhood asking if I need work done in my yard...but Hazel never knocks on the door wanting to clean up the INSIDE...I can wait for a bit longer to see if Hazel will show up, but in the meantime, I'll just wait until the weekend and let the maid lady clean up.

I wander around the house all hunched over and barely moving but when I get to work, I run around the entire night doing all I can to get my work done and I rarely ever notice my back hurting. I don't get that. Oh well...there's always pain pills...I just hate sleeping so much and when I take the stupid pain pills, I do tend to sleep for quite a while.

OH...I found a couple of neat sites to check out. If you like to watch TV shoes or movies online, here's the site that I found, it's the one that I watch I Dream of Jeannie on:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

Here's one that lets you track down a cheating spouse...IF they have a cell phone:

Track any connected mobile phone using a satellite map with coverage anywhere in the world!!!!Log on to www.sat-gps-locate.com

OK, now I'm going to write something in my word processor so that I can watch my mispelled words turn into properly spelled words. I'll be back after I'm done.

See ya'll soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home