.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Hello again...

...I finally woke up...for the third time. I fell asleep at about 4 AM and then woke up and looked around at my pretty pink walls. I got up, fed the animals and went to start a pot of coffee when I noticed that it was only 7. I have to work tonight and I can't do that on 3 hours sleep 12 hours before I have to go in so I went back to bed and slept until my son came in to give me my birthday present from my daughter (An adorable 'I love Lucy' purse). I wasn't ready to wake up yet so I went back to sleep and here I am.

In a little while I'll hang those blinds and when I do, I'll take a picture of my pretty room and show it to you. Of course, it isn't done yet...I need the new bed. But, you can see the walls anyway...doesn't that sound exciting! I could take a picture of my hands....they're covered with pink and white paint...but it looks better on the walls.

I heard that those Duke Lacrosse players are trying to get that dishonest asshole Nifong put in jail. That's cool, I have no problem with that. But what I don't understand is why no one is sueing or arresting the slut that accused them of rape. Women like that make it far too tough on women who truly are raped. Nothing happened to the other lieing whore, Tawana Bradley either. What happens if one of those pieces of trash has a better story next time? Some innocent young men could actually go to prison over the lies of a bimbo like that.

I think that the slut herself should be in prison, right next to Nifong. Let them both learn the difference between lieing about rape and actually being raped. I also think that if the bitch was white...she would already be locked up. For whatever reason, the media has forgotten about her and no one seems to talk about the fact that she began this entire fiasco in the first place. I'd like to meet her in a dark alley somewhere, just so she never has the chance to do this to any other innocent young men...my sons being out in the world with her is a scary thought. I think that decent women everywhere should be outraged at what that tramp has done. We should be at least as angry as the 3 Duke students (Oh, wait a minute...they were expelled, weren't they?), the 3 innocent young men.

There are two reasons why we should be angry. First of all, the sleazy skank makes it tough for any woman who is really raped. Secondly, what if a man that we care about is accused next? I don't understand why we haven't heard more about her and her hideous lies.

Oh, and while we're at it, let's not forget the 80+ shithead Duke professors that signed a letter stating the guilt of those young men and insisting that they should be expelled. One would expect a college educated American to ascribe to the idea that the men were innocent until proven guilty. But, I suppose those assholes are teaching a bunch of other students as I write this. Where are their parents? Why is no one bringing up that letter? I don't get it at all.

OK then...I'm gonna get those blinds up and take a picture of the pink for you....if I can get them up that is...I think I'll need a drill and although I have one, this will be my first foray into using it. I just hope I don't mess up my pretty pink walls!


Meg

Darn, my camera's batteries are dead so I can't take a picture of my pink walls right now. I'll stick them in the charger and do it later. Sorry, I tried!

1 Comments:

Blogger Limerick Gal said...

Reading your post tonight, the story of the boy who cried wolf came to mind.

Rape is a serious issue and throwing an accusation randomly out there is the worst thing in the world to do. So many cases have been dismissed due to false accusations that the majority women won't report it because of the system and repercussions they may face. So sad!

On a cheerier note - you should meet Eliza & myself for drinkies one night. You could bring your son along! ;)

June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home