.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here's my pink room...

...and I'm nowhere near done. I'm gonna put so much pink in that room that Rick will NEVER come back. What I don't make pink, I'll fill with flowers. Here's my new TV and the cute I Love Lucy purse that my daughter sent me for my birthday:



This is my bed, soon I'll have a beautiful new bed but for now, I just sleep on a frame with a matress and box spring. I had to buy a new set when I found out that Rick screwed Gail Glenn in my old bed:



That's pink...isn't it? All I need now is to go to Florida to pick up the paintings that I took out of state before the divorce and I'll be set. That is, if my father doesn't "accidentally" throw them away. He has a habit of doing that. Oh, I also have to get some toppers for the windows...something floral will do nicely.

Just looking at my bed makes me tired. I just got home from work a little bit ago, took the pictures for you and then came here to post them. Last night was extremely busy at work and I was the charge nurse which makes it ever so much busier because I have to make sure that everyone else gets their work done on time and I can't leave until they're all done.

Before I go to bed, I wanted to answer a couple of comments:

"...you should meet Eliza & myself for drinkies one night. You could bring your son along! ;)..."

Well, my birthday is Friday...if you want to go out that night...I'm game!

This comment needs nothing else, it's perfect all by itself:

"...Meg is absolutely 100% correct. About everything..."

I keep telling people that!

By the way, I put a new poll question below the links to the left, it's about the Duke accuser.

OK, seriously then, I do have to go to bed now...I'm exhausted and I have to go back and work again tonight. You guys have a great day and I'll check back in when I wake up this afternoon.

See ya!

meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Meg -

What size bed is that? I have and am willing to give away perfectly free just for the sake of getting it out of my freaking garage, two things that would go well in your bedroom...well, maybe three if you are interested.

One, a brushed silvery wrought iron queen bed (head and foot), two a wicker dresser and mirror (natural) and three a floral chair.

let me know! Otherwise I'm having a yard sale and getting rid of them at rock bottom prices!

June 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shade of pink!

June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home