.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

HELP!!!

I can't decide between thse two beds. I'm going to order my new bed today but I can't pick one so I need for you guys to help. Which one do you like best?

This one:


Or this one:




OK guys...let me know which one to get. I like the top of one and the wood of the other and these suckers take weeks to get here so I have to order it ASAP.

Thanks!

Meg

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

I like them both, actually. I think it should depend on the size of your room. The one with the more elaborate canopy seems like a much bigger piece of furniture, so if your room is huge, go with that. Otherwise, the more simple one would be beautiful. I don't think you can make a bad choice between these two!

June 30, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I didn't think of the size. I asked my son which one he liked and he said, "The cheaper one." This will probably be the last bed that I ever buy so I'm not dreafully concerned with the price and it's not a whole lot more, just about $300 but the one that costs more is $300 to ship so they'll get it one way or another. The other one ships for $100. Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

June 30, 2007  
Blogger L. said...

I like the second one a teeny bit better....it seems to be less furniture and a little more 'artsy'?

That being said, the top one is very cool, too.

Big help, huh. : )

Good luck!

June 30, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, my work called me to come in to work tonight so I have another day to figure this one out. So, if anyone out there feels like telling me which one you like...go right ahead! I doubt that it woulod matter if I ordered it Saturday or Sunday.

Thasnks again!

June 30, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I agree. The bottom one is better and since the room is small, I got the bottom one. Now I'm just waiting for the stupid bed to come to be!

Meg

July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home